one

when they told renjun that he'll be meeting a new friend, he got so excited.

not that he doesn't have any friend, but this friend is nothing like him.

this friend is a person, a human.

when tinkerbell told him a story about her human friends, he's been wanting to get close to one ever since. he had seen one or two before, but being their friend? it gives him so much excitement.

"renjun," he's never been so fast

"yes?" he answers in so much excitement and happiness that he was almost bouncing from it.

"there he is," she says, having her eyes on the small pillow of blankets carried by a familiar woman. they both went closer as the familiar woman smiles at them. "meet jisung." renjun almost cried in happiness.

"he's so cute," he badly want to go to him. hug him. shower him with kisses.

which tinker bell didn't fail to notice, "you can," she says with an encouraging smile.

his heart was beating fast as he comes closer to him. he was so cute and soft. "hi baby," he greets. the baby was still asleep, with his pouty lips.

it makes renjun want to cry.

"you told me you wanted a human friend," renjun quickly went to her, giving her his tightest hug. "renjun-" she taps out, inhaling air as she could barely breath.

"thank youuuu"

she noticed renjun's smile. this wasn't the first time he smiled like this, but the happiness radiating from his eyes makes it a lot different from others. "now, now," she says, pulling out from renjun's hug, "he's still a baby, so take extra care of him."

renjun nodded eagerly, "i will!~"

i can't wait to play with him, renjun says to himself, imagining the baby and him playing with a lot of toys.

after that day, renjun comes to their house everyday. he never letting his sight lose jisung. jisung's first word was even related to renjun. which was 'jun', renjun didn't let himself miss it. after that first word, jisung would always call for renjun. the first person (other than his mother) he looks for the moment he wakes up was renjun. when he wants to watch his favorite cartoon, he always want renjun to watch with him.

it's as if renjun is the one who bore him, which also made jaemin一renjun's friend一 sulky. he says he's also always there for jisung, but why isn't he looking for him? and in renjun's defense "he's just a baby, jaemin." but of course, "whatever, i'm sulky" jaemin is jaemin.

when jisung was learning to walk, renjun was there to guide him. he has no strength over the human, but jisung always follows and listens to him so it's barely a problem.

when jisung was in his first day in school. renjun, kept himself inside jisung's pocket. he wasn't allowed to show himself to other humans, so he explained it briefly to jisung. "baby, other babies and mommies can't see me okay?"

"why?" jisung asks, slightly tilting his head.

"they're going to get me away from you. you don't want that right?"

"NO NO NO! RENJUNIE IS MINE!" it touched him, he knew jisung is sensitive child but him crying because of renjun. renjun felt like crying with him.

"shhhh~ yes baby, renjunnie is jisung's only. so keep me properly okay?" jisung nods eagerly as renjun wipes his tears.

jisung did a great job hiding renjun away from others, but there's one problem.

when one of his schoolmates tried talking to him, he pushed him away and shouted at him, "NO! RENJUNIE IS MINE!" which caused his teacher to call his mother. and when he told jisung what he did was wrong, he cried, "he tried taking renjunnie away" he said between his sobs. that made renjun heart soft. he didn't made the talk longer and just told him to not do it again.