four

jisung couldn't even remember the person, but there they are. at one of the bench at the park, feeling the cold night, watching the sky as the moon glows along with twinkling glitters spreaded above their head.

all he could remember was how he shouted at this person and everytime he does, his face would turn beet red.

he was a kid back then. he didn't know what he was doing. well, he did but that time, what was probably on his mind was to not let others get rejun.

speaking of renjun, this guy's name was surprisingly renjun too. when he introduced himself, he explained to jisung why he went near him that time.

he said his name was renjun and he thought jisung knew who he was since he kept mumbling something with his name. so he approached him to ask if he knew who he was.

jisung also explained to him how he had a friend with the same with him. which surprised the other renjun.

he said that in his whole life, it's the first time he had heard he had same name with someone. if he do have the same name, it would be either the 'jun' in his name or different pronunciation and spelling.

the whole time renjun was talking, jisung couldn't help but notice how similarly he looks like the renjun 'at home'. but jisung thought, maybe he's just seeing the renjun 'at home' in him because of his problems about him.

jisung snapped back of his thought when renjun repeatedly called his name, he was in deep thoughts again.

renjun then asked him why he was out at this time.

and that made jisung think about his problem again.

would it be okay? if i tell him about my problem? jisung was once again deep in his thoughts.

again, renjun called his name repeatedly until jisung was back in his senses, "you know, if you have a problem. you can tell me." jisung looks at his eyes. it was beautiful, masking all the stars above them, "we might have just met now, but it's better to let that out than keeping it to yourself." renjun says "if you won't, don't be surprised if one day you'll explode."

jisung just let out a sigh.

renjun was right. jisung just thought telling renjun might lead renjun 'at home' to know about this which is impossible since this renjun clearly said that he had never knew anyone with the same name with him. and jisung knows that renjun at home will eventually know this, but jisung needed more time.

trust me, renjun said.

so jisung did.

he trusted him.

he just hope he wouldn't get weirded out at jisung.

it's already weird for jisung to talk to the person having the same name as the person he had problems with.

it's as if he's talking to him. but even so, he told him everything, in a hope the it would at least help him think and maybe lighten this heavy feeling.

he told him how he fell in love with his best friend, unsure whether to give names. he also told him that the person he fell in love with just told him how his other friend has the same situation as jisung, and this friend that he fell in love with was kind of against it.

though the idea of being different made it difficult for jisung to explain to renjun.

jisung gave him an example, a pet falling in love with his owner. which he earned a weird look from renjun. it was weird he know, but it was the closest he could think of.

"so let's just say your best friend is a very rich person, and this friend of his, who was also very rich, fell in love with your poor friend. and your best friend is against their love? saying it just won't work?" renjun asked which jisung answered with a nod, "and you, you're also poor like your friend. and you fell in love with your rich best friend." now he's finally getting it. it was better than jisung's idea. "but if you really love the person, you would do anything to be with them."