intro

author's note:

all of this are fiction, part of my imaginations. i don't own any of the characters.

i've recently watched tinker bell and the great fairy rescue which this story is obviously inspired from. i watched it not long ago which also meant this story has been in my mind, and i'm itching on writing it. but well i get really lazy, so i just thought of writing this just now.

so yeah, there might be some mistakes since i'm still trying to improve my writing, so i'm sorry in advance. i hope you like it despite the mistakes.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

peter pan

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

park jisung
huang renjun

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"i like you"

jisung says, almost whispering, in closed eyes. as if he was forced to do this. he remembered what his hyung said. it won't stop hurting if he wont do this.

"i like you" the repeated, but this time with his eyes opened, though still couldn't look at his eyes and rather looking at his cheeks; hoping his shaking legs would last until he'd said everything he need to. even though tears started swelling in his eyes, he tried holding it in.

"jisung-"

"i know, just hear me out first."

he knew it. he didn't have to tell jisung for jisung to know. it's so clear. it has been in his mind since... forever. and now is the time to end that forever.

"we're different, i know. but let me let this all out first." he wanted to run away, to tell him it was just a prank. but this has to end. this pain has to end.

"i like you," jisung confesses again as he notices him stare at him in silence. he took as sign to proceed.

"i like the way you wake me up in the morning,"

finally, jisung gathered all his confidence so he could look at him straight in his eyes eyes, but jisung didn't know until when he can hold the contact. his eyes were full of emotions jisung can't tell what. it was all mixed up. well, even jisung himself didn't knew what to feel.

should he feel relieved that all this pain are soon going to end? or worried that after this, pain will leave but so does he?

jisung is afraid.
afraid how even after all the emotional pains he had, he still want to stay with this feelings and dismiss this ever happened.

he knew how the pain hurts, but this feeling also made him happy. how his bad days brightens by just having a look in his face thas is full of joy and smiles.

but pain is pain.

"telling me how late i am to school"

"i like the way you welcome my morning with your sweet smile. i like the way you scold at me after you left me in the kitchen coming back with a mess." jisung closes his eyes again, not tightly like earlier, but gently as he reminisce those moments,

"i like the way you get sulky when i don't listen to you. i like the way you laugh at me when i do something dumb.

the way you snore while we're in my class. the way you won't sleep until you see me asleep in peace.

the way you whisper sweet nothings in my ears when i'm sad. the way you wipe off my tears." he opens his eyes, not missing any second to miss the glossy deep woody brown of his eyes.

"most of all, i like it when i'm with you" he clenches his hand to a fist inside his pocket.

"we were always together but i never got tired of being with you.

i like being with you."
he smiles in tears,

"i like you."

he finally did it.

they heavy luggage he was carrying finally lightened. if only he knew he'd feel this relieved and light he could've done that earlier.

after a moment of silence, he finally spoke, "thank you" now, jisung just noticed how tears falling like waterfalls in his cheeks. he wanted to wipe it, like how he does to jisung. but he can't. not now.

"thank you for liking me," he inhales, trying to stop his hiccups, "thank you for accepting my imperfections," jisung nods at him, making him acknowledge that he's listening. "but jisung... we're different... too different."

"i know," jisung mouths. he knew it, but it stung when it came directly from him.

"i'm sorry jisung,"

"don't be," jisung avoids his gaze, looking anywhere but his eyes, "it's not your fault." he can't blame him. although he wanted to blame him. he can't. he did nothing wrong. it wasn't his fault they were different.

"jisung-"

"stay there," his breath hitches, closing his eyes again. he's barely holding on, what more if he comes near him. he might breakdown. "please, leave me alone for a while."

"but jisung-"

"please," jisung bit his lip, trying to keep his sobs, "i don't hate you nor do i dislike you. the first time i realized my feelings for you, i knew it would eventually come to this... but, i just need time. so when i come back to my senses, we can finally be what we used to be. for now, please leave me alone." he receives no reply, which gave him the que to open his eyes. he wasn't there anymore. the spot where jisung last saw him was now empty.

he ran. he ran as fast he can. nowhere as his destination. his head getting dizzy, legs were jelly that anytime soon he'll trip and fall. and he did, but hard surface were never felt. instead, an arm circling his waist, and a hand tucking his head under their chin. "everything will be okay." he whispered, audible enough for jisung to hear.

"hyung..."