eight

jisung was really close to passing out.

chenle came to his room showing him tickets. it was a ticket for the carnival not far from their house. but it wasn't what's bothering jisung. it was the number of tickets.

six.

six tickets.

no matter how much he wanted to say no, he couldn't. he knew how expensive those tickets are. the fact that chenle bought it himself, with his own money. jisung didn't even know where he got those money.

chenle? the one who begs jisung to buy him ice cream? the one who whenever they go out asks jisung to pay? it's not that jisung doesn't have the money about those, but it's just, those tickets where nothing compared to those treats.

also, six tickets means all of them.

with renjun and jaemin.

chenle also told him that he wanted all of them to hang out before he leaves again, considering anytime soon his parents might pick him up.

how could jisung say to no to that?

jisung would be heartless if he says no to that.

which he is not.

so here he is right now. standing close as possible between chenle and jeno. his heart beating fast, and hands shaking. that didn't get unnoticed by chenle, so he held jisung hand, "don't worry, i'm here." and chenle knows too well that there are eyes watching. especially that person radiating jealousy.

renjun couldn't help it.

no matter how much he says to himself that they're just friends, he couldn't help it. they way chenle taps on jisung when he laughs, the way chenle clings to jisung when they were inside the hunted house, and the way chenle stayed and held jisung's hands the whole time while they ride the roller coaster since jisung was scared to ride it. it wasn't all just chenle. jisung did some parts too. when jisung did chenle's shoelaces saying they older might trip. when chenle almost fell when jaemin playfully pushed him. and renjun's favorite, when jisung wiped the corner of chenle's mouth. it gets on his nerves. he felt like jumping from the top of the roller coaster they rode. renjun was so close on doing it. thank god jeno made sure that his seatbelt was properly worn.

of course he was seated with jeno. it's not that he doesn't like jeno, and he knew it's impossible that jisung would ride with him right now considering their situation, but there's this tiny-little hope in him that jisung just made sure that chenle is safe then he'd go beside renjun. it was so small yet it gave him huge impact.

i should just enjoy this, renjun sighs. he came to have fun, not to hurt himself.

jisung wasn't actually familiar with the rides. so he just went wherever chenle goes. not like they split into groups anyway, they decided to just stay togther and experience everything together.

chenle told him that he wanted to try everything, so when jisung saw a human size claw machine, jisung dragged chenle over there. it was just like the small claw machine. the difference is a person will be the one to act as the claw. while the other person stays out side and do the controls.

chenle said he wanted to be the claw so he ran toward the machine that would act as the arm, while jeno does the controls since jisung said he'll wait chenle over the entrance inside the machine.

there are various of things to get, but chenle's aim was the mystery box. he pointed at it so jeno would know where to drop him.

with the team work they had, chenle was able to get the mystery box, despite of it being heavy.