two

after that incident, renjun never let his sight lose jisung as he did when jisung was younger.

when jisung's at school, renjun would pace back and forth waiting for jisung, calling him from time to time to check out on him.

when jisung would ask renjun if he could hang out with chenle, renjun would say yes only if it's around their neighborhood or if somewhere farther, he would come with him.

he trusts chenle and he knew chenle would also take care of jisung, but that incident, chenle was also there, but jisung still got hurt.

jisung in the other side, loved the attention he's getting from the older. when he woke up from his semi-coma. renjun was two times一no一three times careful with jisung. renjun would ask what jisung wanted, if ever there is, renjun would immediately give it to jisung. renjun would also ask him from time to time if something hurts or if he's okay? even when he was out of the hospital, renjun remained the same. renjun would always remind him to not put any pressure on his left arm as it's still healing.

jisung was excused from school for two weeks after he leaves the hospital. apparently, those three students who hurt chenle and jisung was expelled and banned for any school for three years as some students got encouraged and told how those students also bullied them.

yeah, that bad. renjun thinks it's what they deserved.

while chenle, since he wasn't hurt that much, he only got a week break and then back to school again. jisung mentioned to renjun that he was scheduled to see a therapist to ensure that nothing bad happens to the boys' mental health. the therapist said that it wasn't severe and chenle just needed a break.

and that break meant back to his hometown. after a week since jisung came back to school, chenle told him that his mom will come after this week to get him. and he didn't know when he will be back.

so the remaining week was jisung and chenle spending most of their time togther.

renjun let them. he was still there to watch over them, but renjun told jisung to not mind him and just enjoy his time with chenle.

when chenle left, jisung was there to send chenle off. while renjun stayed in jisung's front pocket.

jisung teared up when it was chenle's time to leave. they hugged each other as if they'd never see each other again.

well, we never know, but chenle promised he'll be back.

when they reached home, jisung immediately ran towards his room and cried everything out, his face buried in his pillow.

renjun teared up too. just when he and chenle was already getting along, he just had to leave. though the sadness he's feeling could never compare to the younger's.

the following days without chenle was silent too renjun.

it was jisung who was silent. renjun knew that's how the younger copes with his problems.

renjun told jisung many times that he can tell renjun everything. it would at least lighten the luggage he's carrying, but jisung refused. saying he was okay the same amount of times of renjun's question.

renjun thought jisung was getting better. though he barely smiles; he still goes to school; he didn't skip any classes; he had higher grades than before.

until jisung went home, dirt all over his clothes.

renjun fell asleep on top of jisung's lunch box. they were sitting on on of the bench at the park.

jisung said school finished early when he got home, so renjun suggested they should get some fresh air. the fresh air must be really fresh that made renjun fall asleep.