three

life was better now. even though chenle was absent. the people around him never made it feel like someone was missing.

recently jisung met this guy from an event from school happened not long ago. he was from different school, but even so, whoever's class ends first would be the one fetch the other then they'd go home togther.

his name is jeno, lee jeno. he was a year above jisung. so he has a lot on his plate, but despite that, whenever either has a project going on, one would call up and do their project at either's house. if not, one has a project and one has assignment, they'd still do it togther. jisung was glad to meet him and so does the other.

renjun knew who jeno was. jeno also knew who renjun was. it was months before renjun gave jisung the permission to tell jeno about renjun.

it was a surprise for jisung and renjun that jeno was not either scared or surprised seeing renjun.

jeno said he had seen one twice, but on the third time he visited the place where he usually sees the fairy, it didn't show up.

he even asked renjun if he knew a pastel rainbow haired fairy— it was the fairy he saw— but renjun said he doesn't remember such fairy with that hair color. when he thinks of pastel color, he thinks of jaemin, but as far as renjun could remember, jaemin never had a rainbow hair. nevertheless, he brought jaemin to one of jisung and jeno's hang out and jeno clearly stated that it wasn't jaemin.

but jaemin tells otherwise, playfully. after that day, jaemin kept gushing about the samoyed-like boy, talking about how cute when he laughs, and how it's eyes goes crescents when he smiles. so whenever jaemin would visit renjun, the first thing he asks was if jeno was there.

renjun found it funny though. how jaemin try getting near jeno but the latter would hide behind jisung.

it was all fun, until it got serious.

well, that's what renjun thought. renjun didn't notice it at first. but when jeno jokingly said to jaemin to stop liking him, jaemin replied with, but i don't wanna stop. renjun witnessed the two get red, and that's just not it.

renjun tried talking to jaemin but the pinky kept on dismissing it.

but then another guy came.

there's this coffee shop jisung and jeno goes to whenever either's house is not available.

they frequently go there that they befriended this one part-timer. his name is mark lee. he was already in college at jisung's school and works every other day after school at this shop until midnight.

renjun really thought jaemin was serious about jeno until mark came.

all the talks about jeno every after their meet ups were now changed about mark. even though mark haven't met them yet, jaemin was already attached to the guy. jaemin is really like jisung, they get attached easily.

renjun gave the permission to jisung to let mark meet them and it was less the months jeno did. renjun actually still didn't want to. they needed more time, renjun says. but jaemin kept begging him. the every other day visits from jaemin became everyday, just to beg renjun to let jisung introduce them to mark.

after jaemin's nth time of begging renjun, the latter finally let him. mark already showed enough to prove to renjum he was a trustworthy person. and when he did, like the first time jaemin met jeno, he was also like it with mark. the only difference was, mark didn't hide from jaemin, he just giggled and let jaemin do his thing.

mark said they always see them一renjun and jaemin一watching afar, behind some trees or walls.

he said, at first he thought he was hallucinating because of tons of tons of project given to them, but even after his projects he could still see them. then he thought it was because he wasn't wearing his glasses一he only wears it when he's studying一 so he wore it once when jisung and jeno visited the shop, but the two was still there. so them being in front of him just proves that they are real and it was not his imaginations or anything.