Chapter 17

Kongpob's POV

I stared at the sleeping face of P'Arthit. He looked even younger than his 26 years, if that was humanly possible. I slowly brushed his hair off his forehead, lingering to feel the silky texture.

I still couldn't believe that P'Arthit let me stay with him for the night. Despite there being not a slightest hint of a romantic atmosphere, the whole evening felt magical to me. After dinner we drove by my apartment so that I can get some quick necessities for the night. And no, I did not take condoms or lube because there was less than zero percent chance of something like that happening. Well not at least tonight.

It was just after 9 in the evening when we finally reached P'Arthit's place. It was also the first time I've been inside P'Arthit's place. Sure I'm closely acquainted with the balcony view of P'Arthit's apartment, but I've never actually been inside. SO needless to say the moment I stepped inside I couldn't help but explore. Much to P'Arthit's amusement, I could tell. Apparently I reminded him of Timmy.

'Timmy? Who's that? Your friend?' I asked

'My friend's puppy who I house sat occasionally when I was in US.' Great. Now I'm a puppy. What next? A goldfish?

P'Arthit was sitting at the sofa, still working with his laptop on the coffee table. I sat on the sofa and laid down putting my head on his lap.

'What the hell are you doing now?' P'Arthit asked, bewildered.

'Well you said that I reminded you of Timmy. So... pet me.' I said looking up at him with my best impression of puppy eyes.

That made P'Arthit laugh. Ruffling my hair, he got back to checking his email. Should I feel happy that he didn't ask me to get up or should I feel insulted that to P'Arthit I am no more important than a puppy?

But still... I like it... being able to be this close to P'Arthit. It feels so comfortable being surrounded by his unique scent.

I must have dozed off because the next thing I know I was being gently shaken awake by a freshly showered P'Arthit. His skin glowing a healthy pink and his wet hair glistening due to the overhead light. It felt like a scene out of one of my many dreams about P'Arthit, that I had a hard time discerning reality from fantasy.

'Kongpob, take a shower and go to bed.' He said. His voice gentle. I lifted my hand and touched his hair. The silky strands felt cold to the touch making me frown.

You didn't wipe your head properly.' I said sitting up.

'Hmm... I will. Now go and take your shower.' P'Arthit said standing up from where he was crouching. He then proceeded to wipe his head with the towel that was earlier hanging from his neck. He looked so fresh and clean I couldn't take my eyes off him long enough to even get off the sofa. He was wearing a slightly oversized white t-shirt and a pair of comfortable boxer shorts, apparently ready for bed. But all I could think of was how perfectly delectable he looked right that moment.

A sudden snap of the towel almost hit me on the face. But it was enough to startle me out of my day dream.

'What are you still doing? Go and take a shower so that we can sleep.' P'Arthit said.

Of cause, I almost forgot the highlight of the night. Being able to sleep on the same bed as P'Arthit. That got me off the sofa and into the shower in no time. I couldn't contain my excitement as I let my imagination run wild with thoughts of a sleeping P'Arthit. If I sound like a pervert, just know that I don't care.

When I came out of the bathroom P'Arthit was already lying on bed. It was a comfortable double bed with plenty of room for two people. But no guarantee about bumping in to the other at the middle of the night when both the occupants, or at least one of them, were asleep.