Chapter 22

*A/N - Author has nothing to say. Author is repenting in the corner by her self. 

Kongpob's POV

I stared at P'Arthit for a moment, lost for words. I mean, what exactly was I supposed to say as an answer to his question? That my sister found out I had the hots for him so she was mad at me? That I have decided I was going to spend the rest of my life with him? That every time I see him with that adorable sleepy look early in the morning, all I want to do is drag him back to bed and have my evil ways with him? Yeah, right!

So I simply stared back at him, my expression reluctant and doubtful. And my sweet P'Arthit simply held my hand and continued to gaze at my eyes. Those beautiful dark brown orbs held as ocean of trust, acceptance and acknowledgement. But no matter how hard I look I couldn't find even a trace of judgement or distrust.

But I still hesitated. I don't want to lie but neither can I tell him the truth. I could literally hear the wheels inside my head turning, a mile a minute, trying to come up with at least a half truth that would justify the situation.

'Look, Kongpob, I understand if you can't tell me everything. Judging by what your sister said while she was here, I can pretty much guess the issue is more personal. Since I'm only your teacher I will not pry. However, not for a moment will I believe that your sister came here because she thought you lacked direction or motivation. But...' P'Arthit paused.

'But, just in case, if you need help figuring out how to further your career as a civil engineer, in construction or design or even in the academic side, you let me know. OK?' He said. I could only stare at him.

Have you ever had a vertical suplex done to you? A vertical suplex is when the wrestler gains control over his opponent on the mat from a neutral position by bringing him off of his feet, above his head and slamming in to mat knocking the wind out of him.

That is how I felt right about now. Like somebody had picked me up and thrown me, head first in to the ground.

Only P'Arthit, I tell you... only my P'Arthit.

'Do you promise?' P'Arthit asked when I simply stared at him without giving him a reply. I could only laugh and promise back that I would seek his advice as he told me to. Well, it's not like I can say no to the guy.

'Good. Now go on and get to your class.' He said with a little wave, evidently dismissing me.

'See you P'Arthit.' I said walking to the door. And just when I was about to close the door, I really couldn't resist having the last word.

'Just so you know P', I'm sleeping over at your place tonight, since I'm in dire need of advice regarding my future.' I winked and closed the door behind me not letting P'Arthit accept or refuse. It's not like he'd let me come over if it's really inconvenient for him.

Also, no need to add that he would be doing much more with me than simply giving me advice during future sleepovers.

*******

They say time flies by when you are having fun. Well clearly they weren't engineering students. Because for us time flies by because we are busy like dogs. We have to attend lectures, assignment classes, labs and on top of that we have our final project which involves, site visits, data collection, analysis, report submissions...

Argh!!! When will I ever get time for myself? And without having time for myself how the fuck am I going to convince P'Arthit that we belong together?

It's been six days since I last saw at least a glimpse of him and almost three weeks since I spent any kind of quality time with my P'Arthit. Have you any idea what it does to a red blooded young man to not at least see the person he loves? That's right. It would drive him crazy. But guess what? I won't be able to see him for another two days. Another full two fucking days! How the hell am I going to keep sane?