Ayman's POV

"Luqman!! Stop running your going to fall," we're currently at our local park I brought him here to have a little play about as he's giving everyone a hard time with his hyper behaviour at home.

Luqman is my nephew he just turned three years old and is the most adorable and sweet toddler you could ever meet, with his big hazel eyes and fluffy brown hair. Children bring sooo much happiness into the house honestly, he's a firecracker which brings soo much energy into our quiet, boring house.

Ever since my sister Afiyah got married and brought a house with her husband, the house has become awfully boring there's nobody to annoy or have silly arguments with. So when Luqman visits I enjoy spending all of my time with him.

My day job is very exciting though, I am a science teacher at our local secondary school the reason as to why teaching is such an exciting career is because no two days are the same, everyday is different. Teaching at a school which has predominantly Muslim students is brilliant as I get to bring the youth closer to the deen and show them the importance of salah and the difference that it could make to one's life.

Alhamdulilah, I am a Hafiz which means that I get the pleasure of  leading the prayer each day at school. It is truly an amazing sight seeing a flock of teenagers running towards the prayer room, ready for prayer. Before each salah I like to say a few motivational words to ensure that the youth stay on the right path.

Each day a new student approaches me in the prayer room and has a question for me, Mr Haq what's the Islamic ruling on so and so, it makes me happy that these teens have somebody to turn to when in need of support within the deen. When we were teens at school there wasn't somebody to go to, so I am happy to help these teenagers and to be the role model that they need to help them through their Islamic journey.

Authors Note :

How was this chapter ?
Comment and let me know!

Vote? 🤷‍♂️

Till next time,
Allah Hafiz 💕