Ayman's POV

We reached home, I carried Luqman into the spare bedroom where he and Afiyah stay when Huzayl is out on a business trip. I just couldn't get that girl out of my head I'm going to get soo much sin thinking about this, but she's is the definition of simplicity all I could remember seeing in her in black abaya and and a black hijab and her face free of makeup. Her face was radiating noor like the sun.

I was interested and wanted to know more! I ran downstairs to go find Afiyah. "What's got you in such a chirpy mood eh!" Afiyah asked. I whispered so nosy mama didn't get a whiff of what I was saying "who was that woman, putting Luqman in the car?" "ooooohhhh!!, does my baby brother have a crush on Ahlam".

Ohh that's her name I was thinking in my head, Ahlam in Arabic means, a vision of perfection and there was no doubt about it she was perfect. "Afiyah you better shut your big gob before mama starts planning things, you know what Pakistani mothers are like with their excessive gossiping!!".

"So what's she like then?, I want to know more about her", I asked Afiyah. "Well let me tell you firstly she is absolute wifey material, she is such a natural with Luqman it was a beautiful sight to see. You can tell she is going to be a perfect nursery or primary school teacher one day she has such a nurturing personality. Another bonus is that mama is also on her side she likes her even though all we did was speak a little at the Islamic class".

"Why you looking to make her my sister in law?" Afiyah questioned, "maybe I'm not sure I've never been so interested in a woman with just an accidental glance". "Well if you must know that is baba's friend, Uncle Yaqub's daughter and I don't think he'd appreciate you dreaming about his daughter, you are a Hafiz and you know the Islamic way of going about these things. Either make a choice to further your decision or stop thinking about her because it's haraam!

Afiyah's words sounded harsh but I feel like she had a point to be fair, I am in a predicament whether I face my fears and talk to Uncle Yaqub about getting to know Ahlam the halal way or to just sit here and wallow in self pity thinking about it.

Authors Note :

How was it guys?
Comment and let me know!

Vote? 🤷‍♂️

Till next time,
Allah Hafiz 💕