three ☆ - gorgeous

note; (bsf/n) = best friend's name

————————————————————————

when you got up the next morning, you managed to get up and brush your hair before you even remembered what had happened last night.

then it hit you.

you immediately scrambled to your phone to text ethan. you sent a simple message; "hey! it's (y/n)! i was at the meet and greet yesterday at vidcon with you and mark. you gave me a pink sticky note with your number on it?"

about 15 minutes later, while you were downstairs at the hotel breakfast, you got a notification.

eef !! <3: hey !! hell yeah i did !! ur story was v touching 2 me, i'm so glad me n mark kept u alive. ur very strong !! i was wondering if u'd want to go get boba at boba story around 6 pm ? i'd love to get to know u more :-))

you fell in love with the way he typed. but besides that, did this man just... invite you to boba? you almost couldn't believe it. but you kept your composure.

me: hey! yeah ofc i would! i'm free 6 pm so that works for me! see you then!

eef !! <3: ok !! it's a deal then. i'll pay ;)

me: oh hush i can pay for myself i'm not broke

eef !! <3: ok ok fine then. split equal?

you sent a thumbs up emoji in response and then turned your phone off. your heart swooned over him.

no. no. i am not falling in love with ethan nestor. he's a big youtuber. no.

yes.

no.

yes

"FUCK!" you yelled, thankfully only in your head. you slammed your fist down on the table you were sitting at, and your best friend, (bsf/n), looked over.

"everything alright, (y/n)?" they asked. you quickly switched to a phone game they knew you loved and showed them the screen. "yeah. just died."

(bsf/n) raised a suspicious eyebrow but said nothing else. your cheeks grew red. you'd never lied to them before.

whatever. you brushed it off and put your phone down for the rest of the morning, eating breakfast, getting ready for the day, facetiming your parent(s), and laughing with friends.

today was the day to explore los angeles. you had some pocket money with you. your and your friends wandered around the city, trying your best to not look like tourists. your hands became more and more full with bags of food, clothes, and other memorabilia.

at 2 pm everyone went back to the room for a drink- you weren't driving around anywhere and besides, it was only one- and a power nap. while settling in on your bed, you finally checked your phone again. a couple of notifications were there.

-one missed facetime from "eef !! <3".
-eef !! <3: hey! soz i didn't mean 2 hit that;; here's an apology gift?
-eef !! <3: one attachment

you opened the message. sitting in front of you was a gorgeous picture of ethan nestor.