Chapter 4 :The Hologram Room

I left my office and waved goodbye to my team. I went through all the secret passages and fling my backpack while pressing the button. The backpack became a sports car and it slammed on the floor. I opened the door and jumped in. I closed the door and pressed the flying button. My car became a hover car and I sped away back to the SSA.

Five minutes later, my team gathered in the room. They asked me why I hurried them.

"We have to go to the hologram room for practice," I said.

"Wow is it a playground?" said Jack.

I glared at him and said, "No, we are going there for training because the weather is worse than usual."

"Okay," said Jack looked frightened.

"Now guys, let's proceed," I said.

"Okay," they said.

We proceeded to the hologram room. I set the place in New York. We entered the room and we were in New York right in front of the Empire State Building.

"Wow," said Sarah. "This is amazing."

"Indeed, it is," replied Jim.

"Now, let us go in. Oh, yeah and uh... Jim stop blushing," I said.

"What?! Am I?" he said still blushing.

The others laughed and entered the building.

"Hey, not funny," he shouted and walked into the building.

We walked and went inside the elevator. I pressed level 80 and we were there immediately. We went out and went around the place. We found a crack in the wall. I summoned my sword and stabbed the wall. Then, I released the energy and the wall blasted. There was a room with the lightning bolt in there. Jack went in with his lightning gloves and held the lightning bolt.

"Woah, I like it," he said.

The lightning bolt's lightning went through him and he was bonded with it. Then, the room started to crumble. We went out immediately.

I shouted to my teammates, "Come on guys, and let's get out of here!"

I jumped out of the building as it was charged with electric.

"Are you crazy?" shouted Jack.

"You are so right, Jack. Now get out of there before you die," I shouted back at him.

Everybody jumped and they summoned their car by the backpack. I did that too. Jack was still there but suddenly he was flying, and lightning surrounded him. He looked awesome. Then, we all landed.

"Did you see that?" he asked happily.

"Yep, Jack. We all saw it," I replied.

And that was the end of the training. Quite short and easy but, it is even harder with Liam McKinley as an enemy. We just had to hope and be lucky. I hope Jax can overpower Liam then we can succeed.

We went back to our own room to sleep because we have been out for hours. SX-75 greeted me when I entered the room.

"Hello, master. How was your day?"

"Fine, now I need to sleep."

"As you wish."

I changed my clothes and went to my bed and slept.

I was in the hologram room. The mayor was there. He played our training and watched till the end. Luckily, I did not put my secret plan in it so, the mayor only knows part of the plan.

"Well done, Mike. I never knew someone that has such capability. You really are a special child I have ever seen," he said.

Then, he turned to my direction and said, "I know that there is a connection between you and me, but I cannot access yours," he said.

"Your world shall come to an end and I will be the ruler of the world. And you will not be there to see it," he said.

I woke up. Wow. He figured the connection. Suddenly a battle robot came in. My room came to life and it shot swords to the heart of the robot. The robot tumbled to the ground. I went over to the robot and touched its head. I focus on its memory and I was it the memory of the robot. I saw the mayor instructing the robots to go to our room and kill us all. I let go and folded my arms. The mayor is a fool. He did not know that each of our room has security and we will not die. I started to drift off a bit because the mind connection and reading has its limits.

I concentrated to connect to my teammates. I saw all of them breathing. I sighed. All alive. The mayor's plan failed.

I left my room and sprinted to the hologram room. It was empty. I know that there was a secret passage into a room underneath the floor. The secret room is like the bat-cave. I walked to one corner and I fell into the soft part of the floor. I landed on my feet in the room. I walked to the computer room.

"Hey, Newt. Can you do me a favor?" I asked.

"Sure," said Newt. "What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to record me saying words that only will appear once the mayor activated the hologram room," I said.

"No prom, Mike my man," he replied.

I said my sentence and Newt recorded it.

"How is it?" I asked.

"Perfect, Mike," Newt said.

"Thanks, man," I said.

"You're welcome," he replied.

I also told him to record one more hologram video which was top secret and told him to activate it in the whole city when I tell him to.

I went out of the hologram room and proceeded to my own room. Time to add some equipment into my armor.

I reached my room and took out the equipment that Newt had given me. I added it into my armor. When I have weapon difficulty, I can use it and attach it to my weapon for upgrade. I like the idea on how I am going to use it.

I kind of added the hologram thing in my suit so that I may use it to trick my enemies. The hologram room is awesome and have cool equipment for me and the other team to use it. Now, time for the mission to start.