Chapter 11 :The Risen Shnak

I yelled and slide under Liam. I used my sword's hilt to hit him. He stumbled and transformed into a gigantic snake. My friends came to my position to see what I was doing. They were surprised.

"How is he alive?" asked Sarah.

"He is the risen Shnak, according to the legend the risen Shnak is more powerful than before and can possess any weapon from the Olympians. Yeah, he is powerful," I said.

"What are we going to do?" asked Jim.

I answered him, "We run."

We ran away from him and into a squeezy place which we can fit in but not Liam. That did not work because he ripped opened the walls and concrete like tearing papers. I am really exhausted...I mean sick of him.

I looked up towards the building behind us and it was a lab of science and chemistry. Okay, that would work.

"Guys let's go into the building" I said.

"Are you crazy?! It would be suicidal," Jim shouted.

"Trust me, buddy. I know what I'm doing," I said.

"You better be," said Jim.

"Come on, Jim. Don't get too scared," I said.

We went into the building.

"Where to now, smart boy?" said Jack.

"We fly up to the middle floor," I said studying the directory.

"Which is?" asked Valentina.

I grinned, "The 25th floor."

We activated our armor's flying ability and flew all the way to the 25th floor. The 25th floor is the main lab of the building. In that place, I can do some chemistry. The place is big and there were sections to separate materials. There were also tables connected to the wall made of marble. Glasses for experiment were on the table. I made my way to the place where all the chemistry equipment is. I searched for potassium. At the end, I found the section which has a bottle of potassium. I slowly pick the bottle and took the tweezers. I picked a piece of small iron potassium. My nanobots scrambled onto the table facing the mirror into a catapult with the trajectory towards Liam. I slowly put the iron on the catapult and took a hose.

"Uh, Mike. What are you doing?" asked Jim.

"Throwing something explosive towards Liam," I said.

"Nice idea," said Sarah.

I got Liam's attention by breaking the window. He faced us and I shot water at him.

He laughed, "You think water can stop me?"

"Actually, water can stop you with a little help," I said.

I cut the string that hold the bucket and the potassium flew towards Liam. The potassium hit him and the water on his gigantic snake body reacted with the iron and exploded. He fell back to the ground. My nanobots formed a gun which shoots a plasma energy ball that sucks only glass and make it surround the plasma ball. This weapon was made only to hurt the Shnaks. I shot the plasma through the broken glass and the glass on the floor flew to the plasma ball and surround it. The plasma ball flew towards Liam. The plasma ball hit Liam in the chest, and he growled.

"Guys, let's get out of this building now!" I shouted.

We jumped out of the window and threw our backpacks. The backpacks turned into our flying cars. The roof of the car was opened for us to land on our seat. The seat had a cushion and we landed on it without any broken bones. I flew through Liam and I dropped some bombs powered with potassium and water. Oh yeah, chemistry is the best. We flew our cars to the agency. I slept in the car (which was on autopilot) while on the way.

I was at the agency. Something was happening. This is not the agency I remembered but a Shnak agency. This means that the Shnaks have invaded the earth. I went to the nearest store for a newspaper. I took it up and look at the date. It was the year 2105. Wait, what?! This dream is in the future. I could change it, but this is a possible future. This future depends on the mayor's action. I looked back and went out of the agency. I saw the whole city full of Shnaks. Not a single Shadow. Have they been exile of what? I went to the factory and saw it untouched. I went into the factory. I just went through the wall like a ghost because I am not real in this dream. I saw the Stryker's base, but I saw a window which was super big. It was not there in my time. I went over and saw the underground shadow city. It was excessively big that I cannot measure how big or long. There was skyscrapers and the rocks were replaced by LED lights. The lights scan the outside sky and the lights turn dark when it is night and lighter when it is daytime. The ground was dug deep until there is enough space to fit skyscrapers. The city was just like the Shadow city in my time. There is also a tunnel which connects to the sea. The cars have upgraded because it can change to a submarine now. If this the future, I must make sure it happens or else these things would not have happened.

I woke up when we reached our destination. We went into the agency and the professor was waiting for us at our own meeting room.

"Hey, guys," he said.

"Hey," I replied.

"How's the mission?" he asked.

"Quite bad," replied Jim.

"Oh, Jim. You saw him, didn't you?" Victor said.

"Yeah," Jim replied.

"Guys, we need a private meeting," I said as I switch off the CCTV.

"Uh, what is it, Mike?" asked Jack.

"He wants to share something with us regarding the future," said Ivy reading my mind.

"Is it true, Mike?" asked Victor.

"Yes, it is. I got a glance into the future,"

"Can you share with us this dream," said Sarah.

"Sure," I said.