Chapter 6 :Jax

The Minotaur charged towards us and suddenly the floor burst and Jax emerged smashing the Minotaur with his hammer.

"Hey, dude," I said.

"Hey," he replied.

"Mike, you know this guy?" Jack asked me.

"Yeah, his name is J-," I did not finish my sentence because Ivy interrupted my conversation.

"Jax Smith, yeah I know him. I read his name from the database that Professor Victor gave me.

"Huh, yeah, the old Professor Victor. How's he doing?" he asked.

"Good," I replied.

"Back to business, please?" Sarah asked.

I turned back to the Minotaur and thrust my sword over to the Minotaur, but it dodged it and tried to hit but failed because of Jax's hammer, hammering his head. Jax always got my back.

The Minotaur tried to hit him, but he back flipped.

"Mike, remember our old move during training?" I asked.

"Like I am dumb, of course I rememb-. Oh," He said.

I raised my eyebrow, "Shall we?"

"Oh yeah, baby. I've been waiting to do this for an exceptionally long time," he replied.

"Guys, go to the lightning bolt and take it," I said to my teammates. Then, I nodded at Ivy. She nodded back. Then, off they went.

"Why did you nod at Ivy?" he said reading my mind.

"I kind of told her what to do in the elevator with my connection," I replied.

"Okay," He said.

"Back to the fight?" I said as I raised my sword.

"Oh, yeah!" he said as his spirit went up.

I went first then Jax. I sliced the Minotaur's leg and it growled it pain. It tried to hit me but failed because Jax jumped on its head and kept on smashing its head. It was frustrated. I ran and dropped to the ground to skate to the Minotaur. I stabbed my sword into the Minotaur's leg and twisted the sword. Then, I pulled it out. It looked at the wounded leg. It was bleeding a lot of blood. It raised its hand and slapped me, but it was too late. I dodged the attack and Jax slammed his hammer to the Minotaur's back and I heard bones cracking. The Minotaur was angry just as we expected.

"Hey, ugly!" I shouted. "Come and get me!"

The Minotaur charged towards me. I jumped and back flipped. It seemed to know what I was doing and charged at the trajectory I was about to land. That is when Jax come in. He raised his hammer and slammed it at the Minotaur's head. It stumbled and hit a wall. I landed onto the ground.

"I cut the horn and you knock it unconscious," I said.

"Noted," he replied.

I ran towards the Minotaur and jumped. I cut its horn and Jax knocked it unconscious. It stumbled to the ground. I carried it into an invisible cage only for monsters. I ran to my friends to find any progress on their work.

"Anything, guys?" I asked.

"Nope, nothing," Jim replied.

"Where's the minotaur?" asked Sarah.

"In a cage," I replied.

I looked around the lightning bolt. I saw the power source. It was in the chamber that supported the lightning bolt.

"Jack, I need you to be ready and grab the lightning bolt," I said.

"Okay," he replied.

Just then, Liam emerged.

"Well, look who's still alive," he said.

Jax turned and said, "Liam, ugly snake."

Liam looked at him, "Jax, you should have joined us, but you chose to be with Mikey here."

That got my nerves up because I hate being called by that name. I said, "Ivy, remove the power source."

"What are you going to do?" she asked.

"Yeah, Mike what are you going to do?" asked Valentina.

I grinned, "My insane plan."

Jax grinned and said, "Shall we?"

I said, "Oh, yeah we shall." And we ran towards Liam with our swords.