Chapter 7 :The Insane Plan Works

I jumped and thrust my sword at Liam. He deflected it with his own sword which was a hundred years old. I landed on the ground. He thrust his sword to me but Jax deflected the blade with his blazing sword. Their swords clanged and sparks came out. I swung my sword towards Liam with all my strength with a shout. He deflected it but was hit by the force of my momentum. He stumbled and got back to the ground. Jax and I swung both of our swords together to Liam. Suddenly, he unsheathed another sword and swung both his swords towards us. Our swords clanged. I opened my left hand and my nanobots formed another sword. I swung it at Liam. He pushed our swords and deflected my sword, but I was smart enough. I release the energy in my sword. It blew him into a wall.

"That's the Mike I know," Jax said.

"This is just phase one," I said sensing Liam's thoughts.

"Yes, you are right because there is no winning me," he said.

"Oh, yeah. How about that time when I defeated you," Jax snorted.

"I'm not talking about that part," he said glaring.

"You know I'm the kind of guy that is ruthless," I said.

"How about you show me," he said as he jumped forward thrusting his sword.

I estimated his trajectory and the possibilities he may do if I deflected it or dodged it. I decided to dodge. He quickly changed his position while jumping and faced the sword to me. Just then, Jax hugged him and I deflected Liam's attack. I put my hands around his neck. My armor then teleported because I told it that putting my hand around his neck is the sign to teleport. We were teleported into a dimension. The dimension was a place where I discovered. I told Jax this thing and told him that this is between us. The clouds in the dimension were green, the air is fresh, and the ground is full of rare granium. Some granium are radioactive to mercurium energy. They will explode. This dimension is quite dangerous. This was my plan, bringing Liam into this dimension and try to end him here. There were some buildings, but they are granium prove.

"What is this place?" he asked.

I grinned and said, "Never thought about it?" I asked.

"Yeah, you are much worse than I could ever imagine," he admitted.

"Yes, I'm a mastermind. I planned all this to happen since this afternoon," I replied.

"What?!" he shouted.

"Yes, I'm much worse and dangerous than you think," I said.

"Shall we?" asked Jax.

"We shall," I said as I scoped up some granium and threw it at Liam. I shoot a mercurium energy at the granium. It exploded and Liam flew.

"Is that all you got?" he asked staggering.

"No, we haven't gone into phase two," I replied.

He scowled.

I jumped forward and thrust my sword at him. He dodged. I thrusted a side kick to his waist. He growled in pain and Jax hit him in the head with his hammer. He was dizzy. He spat blood to the ground. He was ready for Jax but turned to me and did a hook kick. His leg hit my head and I stumbled to the ground. I felt dizzy and it was like I became dumb. I nodded at Jax. He nodded back. He slammed his hammer with mercurium energy to the ground near Liam. It exploded around him and he was wounded. My nanobots scrambled onto my hand and formed a battle axe. I turned my battle axe into the flat part and hit Liam's face. The force pushed him to Jax which hit him with the hammer. He stumbled to the ground unconscious.

"Time toget out of here," I said as Jax and I teleport out of the dimension.

We appeared at Grand street. I saw my teammates running.