Chapter 5 :The Mission

I proceeded outside my room to see my teammates. A few seconds later, they came out. Oh, thank goodness. They were all perplexed.

"What just happened?" Valentina asked.

"The mayor's robots just came in to kill us," I replied.

"Okay, why? Jim asked.

"He wants us dead," I replied.

"We need to proceed with the mission," said Sarah.

"Yes," said the professor coming out of his room.

"Let's go!" I said.

We left the SSA and sit in our cars (I do not want to explain the routines again). We hit the gas and sped away to New York. We flew our cars there.

"Hey, guys. You are thinking what I'm thinking?" asked Jack.

"Yeah, let's hit the boost button and go," said Sarah imitating Jack's voice.

"Ha-ha, very funny," he said sarcastically.

"Guys let's get on with it," I said as I pressed the boost button and sped away.

"O come on. Why is Mike always the first!" complained Jim.

"Because you are not paying attention," I said.

Everyone laughed.

"Ha-ha, be quiet, Jackson," he replied.

We were driving for a few minutes then I decided to put autopilot. Well, the autopilot is doing well because it is driving faster than me. I just relax sitting in my driver seat enjoying the music I am playing. Then, I passed out.

I was in New York. I saw Liam McKinley. He was approaching the Empire State Building. He was going inside the building. He reached the top floor and searched for the secret room. He did not even notice the crack on the wall. I guess he is not paying attention to his surroundings. I quickly jumped down the building and suddenly my dream changed. I was in the sky. I saw my own car and my teammate's car. Suddenly, I saw a ship behind us. It was following our tail! Well, time for improvising.

I woke up and off the autopilot.

"Guys, a bandit on our six," I said into the microphone.

"How is a bandit up here-?" Jim asked.

"It is the term of enemy aircraft, Jim," Sarah said.

"Oh," Jim said.

"You know, I've been waiting to do this," said Jack.

I scanned the aircraft behind us. It was a follower of Steve and the pilot already armed the missile.

"Evasive maneuvers!" I shouted.

"Wha-?" asked Jim.

"Evade," said Valentina.

We all evade, and the pilot fired her missile late and missed us.

I saw a button on my attack section in my car.

"Whoo, EMP coming in," I said as I pressed the button and shot the bandit.

The aircraft fell and Jack caught it with his mercurium prison bubble.

"Nice one, dude," I said to him.

"Hey, Mikey. You got the Jack style," he replied.

"Yeah," I answered. "Now bring it to New York."

We continued to fly to New York.

A few minutes later, we reached New York and we landed on an abandoned section that has nuclear radiation (which was totally a lie because it was for the SSA). We landed there and Jack released the aircraft from the bubble.