Preview of Book 3: The Lost Trident Chapter 1 :The Trident of Poseidon

I was at Sounion, beside temple of Poseidon. I was at the Bronze Age by the looks of the environment. I saw Poseidon threw his trident far away as if a missile that flies forever. I have no idea where it was but he did mention something about the trench.

I woke up. I looked at my hologram clock in my room. It was 11a.m, 15 December 2094. That's right it has been two years since my last mission with my team. Now, we are is back to business. I called my teammates using the microphone on the wall next to my bed. They all answered okay. I went to change myself. As you can see, for the past two years, I decided to change my style. So, everything changed. My room has walls of polished amber. The floor is made of polished marble. I have a worktable next to my bed. There is a hologram clock as mentioned and there is a small kitchen (nothing special) which has basic utensils for me to use and cook food. I added walls to differentiate the sections in my room. Well, my room is also quite big too. I finished changing my clothes and went out of my room.

My teammates came out just in time.

"What's happening, Mike?" asked Sarah.

"We are technically back to business," I said.

"Really?" said Jack.

"Uh, not again. I thought it was finished," said Jim.

"Well, now is the trident of Poseidon," I replied.

"Oh, now it is my turn to wield my own weapon now," said Jim.

"Yep," said Valentina.

"Let's go to the meeting room," I said.

We went to the meeting room and the professor was waiting for us.

"What's the rush, Mike?" he asked.

"Professor, I believe I might have found out where the Trident of Poseidon is," I said.

"Really," he asked.

"Yes," I replied.

He on a hologram in front of us. It showed the temple of Poseidon in Sounion.

"For the last two years, there has been no activity in Sounion," the professor said.

Ryan came in and said, "I believe Mike is talking about another place."

"Is it true, Mike?" Victor asked.

"Yes, it is. I had a dream," I said.

"Here we go again," said Jack.

I looked at him, "Seriously?"

He raised up two of his hands facing me, "Just saying."

I turned back and said, "I believe the trident to be in the trench waters."

"The deepest ocean in the whole world?" asked Jim.

"Yes," I replied.

"That could be possible," said Jack.

"Why?" asked Sarah.

"The trench waters are very deep so that no man can take it," he said.

"Finally, he talks some sense," Valentina said.

"So, when do we leave?" Jim asked.

"Not yet. We need to investigate the trench waters," I said.

"Why?" asked Ivy whom we just recruited into our team.

"I've heard rumors of monsters down there," I said.

"Always assume a rumor to be false, Mike," said Jack.

"What if it was true, I mean it couldn't be a rumor if my grandfather went there," I said.

"Seriously?" asked Valentina.

"Yeah, he went there and never came back," I said.

"And they've reported of monsters coming out of the ocean at night," said Ivy.

"Okay, what are we going to do in the meantime?" Valentina asked.

"We go to the factory to get new weapons," Isaid.

Two years have passed, and a new adventure begins. What further more will be revealed about Mike's life or the abilities he is about to possess? Stay tuned for the next upcoming book.

Comment below for feedback and also, so i can know this isn't boring as i expected :)

Also, follow me. I have a ton of ideas for different stories in my mind. You would not want to miss it.