The first day

You finally finished packing your bags, now you just need to say goodbye to your 'friends', you honestly didn't like them one bit. You always thought they just were friends with you to gain popularity because of your heritage. You sighed at the thought of the countless times they pretended to be interested to only ask for something in return. "Y/n," you turn around to see a boy with orange hair and blue eyes, he was a little taller then you about 5" 7' (sorry if you guys are a little shorter then 5" 5' that's my height and that's just what I'm going by) you thought, "hmm" you reply as a response to the blue eyes boy, you were known for your lack of talking and one worded responses. Perhaps this comes from the fact that you didn't think that it was worth them having to listen to you. "I think they're here for you, Mrs told me to come get you," You sighed. You nodded and signaled for him to leave he did so. You glanced at the nightstand next to your bed at Ilvermoney. 'No' you thought ' No.' you repeated over in your head trying to get the image out of ending it all. But as your uncle Steve's words came into your head 'Your worth nothing' he chuckled ' Oh, shut up!' 'Your mommy can't save you now. I can do whatever I want to you. And you won't tell anybody because your weak. Your scared. You. Are. Worthless.'

You wiped the tear that fell from your face and quickly ran out of your room, so you wouldn't try to grab the knife

**Time skip

As I was on the way to the train station I couldn't help but but think about her how. I needed to stay strong for her. My baby sister. She was only 7 living with my uncle who I hated. I hated him with every part of him with all my soul. I hated his house. I only liked it when you aunt was there. She made it bearable. My aunt hated him too. She told me once when I was younger that, "He is a horrible man, and deserves to be in Azkaban. He deserves whatever awful thing comes his way." She said sternly " I still can't believe he hurt our sister like that to. Your own mother," she pointed at me. I just looked at her with tears in my eyes. This was the day my parents died when me and my sister were sent with my uncle. She wanted us but she couldn't take us because of her husband. He hated me. I of course, returned the favor. That old hag,Steve found an interest in me. He said that I was beautiful and really mature for my age. My mother was never very fond of him she never wanted me with him ' He seems like he's hiding something' she said to my father as I was ease-dropping. ' I don't know Bella he does seem different lately.'
One of the last conversations my parents had before they found out what he'd been doing for years. They had just given birth to my sister and I was only 8. I loved her from the bottom of my heart and vowed to protect her at all costs. No one would hurt her. Ever.
I snapped out of my wandering thoughts as I heard a  disgusting voice say 
" We're here darling,"
" Don't ever call me that." I snapped back at my uncle
"Calm down dear, I mean no harm"
I looked at him in the eyes not saying anything
"Now now, you wouldn't want your poor little sister to be hurt would you?"
"No" you said in a whisper voice
"Ok, now get out"
I stepped out and got my bag and carefully took my snake out of it and placed her on my shoulders as she slithered around my neck in a comfortable spot.
I sighed as I stared at the platforms trying to remember the directions I was given I finally ran through the wall and saw a sign that read 9 3/4
'Hmm ok' I thought. I got on the train and found an empty cabin. I got a lot of stares as I got on. I tried my best to shrug them off. I heard whispering and almost panicked but I heard Anemone say 'Calm down, I can always eat them later,' I chuckled to myself and said
"I guess I could always hex them too"

I sat down and pulled out a book 'history of dark arts' read the cover I read for about 10 minutes then

"Hmm, what do we have here"
It was a boys voice I looked up and saw a boy with black hair that curled very softly. He had brown eyes. But not like regular brown eyes. They where emotionless but still very beautiful. His robes has a snake emblem. He also had a green tie.
I simply responded
"Hmm?"
And looked back down at my book.
He scoffed and I looked up,
"If you didn't know, books like that,"
he nodded at my book
"Are forbidden"
"Oh"
I put the book back in my bag. He sat down across from me.
" I don't really care though I just thought you should know so you won't get in trouble being you just transferred"
"Oh thank you"
"Tom riddle" I like the sound of that name.
"Y/N"
"Are you going to tell me your last name"
"No in time you'll know"
I smiled to myself and looked up at Tom he was actually very attractive. He had a sharp jawline and pale skin. Which I thought made him look better. I heard Anemone in my head saying "no way girl" I rolled my eyes and said "never in a billion years" in a whisper "what was that?" Tom said
"Nothing, Tom" I looked off into the distance and smiled. Then I remember what happened the last time you were alone with a man. With my
ex boyfriend of all people.

****Toms POV
I looked at her only to see her expression change from a happy smile to a look of fear and dread. Then hate. She looked at me scared. I thought I couldn't have done this I only just met her. And I needed her to like me for this to work. I gave her a confused look and she quickly looked away. She looked back at me and said
"I think the train stopped"
She got up and I heard someone say
"Everyone off the train!"
She quickly left and I saw her head to Sirius black and give him a big hug. What the hell!! She knows him? Why does this make me angry? She just a girl that's all. Stick to the plan.

Y/N POV
"Cousin!" You called out to Sirius
"Y/N! Oh, I missed you so much!"
"As have I"
I said grinning he smirked at me
"Anyways can we catch up later I've got to go get sorted into my house"
"Of course"
With that I walked up to the headmaster which I knew was Dumbledore as he taught my mother when she was in school and he visited once or twice.
"Hello, y/n. I haven't seen you since you were 10!"
"Yes, I remember you, you taught my mother correct?"
"Yes I did"
I smiled and he walked me up to his office and placed a hat upon my head.
"Hmm.. I see you have a troubled past, and a a troubled present....I'm sorry...ahhhh here it is.... yes yes... Slytherin!!"
I knew it.

Hii guys I'm sorry sorry you had to read all that anyways can you please tell me if this is good of not if it's not I won't continue it but if y'all like it I will.