Chapter 12

"Bloody Riddle," he smirked, "you aren't happy to see me" he questioned still a mischievous smirk plastered on his handsome face. Wait what? Handsome? I think not. I look up at him. Okay maybe a little, "what do you want," I say glaring at the perfect. He grinned, "you," I scoffed, "I thought I made myself clear last time," I said and was about to say something else when Leo budded in, "Riddle, if you didn't know, when a woman, more specifically y/n, says no, they mean no," he said not looking up and continuing reading the book he must have pulled out when I wasn't looking. I turn back to Tom who looks pissed, "besides if she wanted you she would have said so or showed it," Leo added. Tom then smirked, "I'm pretty sure if she didn't want me she wouldn't have had sex with me," Leo looked up stunned and he looked at me, "Is that-" he started but was interrupted by Sirius, "YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU HAD SEX WITH THAT BLOODY GIT," he shouted as he stood up and banged his fist on the table. Tom stood there emotionless just eyeing me flirtatiously. People in the great hall had now all turned to look at us. I shifted uncomfortably. All my friends looking at me. Maria and Sarah gave me a look of sympathy since they already knew. Remus Leo and James just stared at me their mouths on the floor. I sighed and looked at Sirius who was about to explode, "I can explain," I said calmly, "How are you going to explain why you lied to me," he said hurt in his eyes, "I love him, Sirius, I'm really sorry," I took Sirius's hands in mine, "we were just in the moment, and I agreed, I know I'm stupid I'm really sorry," Sirius sighed before he quickly looked up, "Did you just say you love him," he said taking his hands from mine and glaring at riddle, "i meant loved, I-I thought he loved me but he lied to me okay, so it probably won't happen again," I said pulling Sirius back to me, "it better not or I'm going to kill him," i giggled, "that what I expect," I then turned to riddle and glared at him, "come on," I said and linked his arm with mine and headed to the room of requirement.

Once we were in I spoke up, "How could you do that, no, no, WHY did you do that," I said running my hands through my hair. Tom only grinning, "I had to make sure he knew you are mine," I rolled my eyes, "I'm not yours Tom, you lied to me," he walked up to me and I backed up into the wall, he chuckled, "Truth be told, I don't care who's you think you are, you are mine," he said each word so slowly it felt like time stopped, "you are going to help me weather you like it or not," he looked down at me before saying, "or you could do it willingly because you love me," I just stood straight. Part of me wanting to say yes and agree that in fact I do love him, the other part screaming no. I tried to move and he took his hand and placed it firm on my waist to make sure I didn't move, he squeezed it so tightly I let out a whimper, he grinned, "Tom," I started but he shut me up by smashing his lips to mine.
Smut (my brain writing this: jdndjdjdjdjsmjs)
He moved against my lips and my body betrayed me and I wrapped my hands around his neck. I moved my mouth with his. He bit my lower lip slightly for me to let him in, but I kept my mouth closed and continued kissing him then he took his other hand placed it under my skirt, I let out a moan and he took over my mouth, exploring every inch of it, our tongues fighting for dominance, but he won in the end. We parted from each other's lips huffing, our lips swollen, but our body's still close together.
He looked into my eyes filled with passion, "When we had sex the first time, I didn't get to do all of what I wanted to do to you," he said his eyes flickering to my lips.

Toms POV (cause I haven't done it in a while)

When we first were intimate I really wanted to show her the other side of me but I didn't want to hurt her being it was her first time with a real man, "what did you want to do to me," her eyes filled with curiosity and lust which she tried to hide, I didn't try and hide it. I went into her neck and started attacking it with my mouth, making sure to leave various hickeys. She left out a soft moan as I continued my kisses all the way up to her ear, "I can show you," she stared up at me her e/c eyes glistening. She placed a soft kiss on my lip before she muttered on them, "I want you too,  but we can't," she then pushed me off of her and hurried out of the room. Damn I love it when she runs.