Chapter 9

Tom left the train cabin and I sighed, "Do you think he's telling the truth," Sarah asked eyes opened wide. I shrugged, "I think so, but I don't know if I should trust him with the plan," I said fiddling with my fingers. Sarah nodded and returned to the book she was reading before we came in. Maria decided to work on some work she had to give to one of the professors. I rubbed my snake emblem necklace, anyone would think that it was a simple Slytherin necklace, but I knew it really was anemone.
A few moments later and we were at Hogwarts.

I hopped off the train and inhaled the fresh air.
This year, I was going to be more me this year, no more hiding under shyness, no more one worded responses, I was going to have fun and be me.

"I'm sorry ma'am," a tall boy, with light brown messy hair that looked wavy, said as he bumped into me. Unconsciously I looked him up and down, I noticed that he had a skinny muscular build. He had blueish eyes, a strong jawline and defined cheekbones. His plump lips formed a mischievous smile as he noticed I was looking at him more intently then I should have. I quickly shook my head to stop looking at him then a blush rose to my face. Uhh, why did people have to be so attractive, and why do I have to be so awkward sometimes? "No, I'm sorry I should have already moved," I said as I was picking up my bag that was pretty heavy considering it had everything I owned, "Here let me help you, and maybe you could help me," I raised an eyebrow "help with what," I asked suspicious, "I just transferred from Beauxbatons so I need help around the school, so would you be so kind to help me," he said with a toothy grin, I smiled from his grin which made me want to smile, "Of course, and your name is," I asked looking at him still trying to take in his presence, "Leo Bloodthorn, and yours," he questioned me with a curious look on his face, "y/n Lestrange," he nodded and was about to say something when, "Hello, you must be Leo Bloodthorn, I am Albus Dumbledore and I suppose you have already met,   Y/n Lestrange, she should be able to help you to your classes, that is if you share them, but she could point you in the right direction if you don't have the same classes or house, anyways come with me and we'll get you sorted," Albus nodded at Leo and then at me for me to come with him, I glanced over my shoulder to see an angry Tom with a look that I haven't seen in a while from him jealousy, I smirked at him and rolled my eyes. Boys, all the same, jealous when you talk to other person of the opposite gender from you. He saw my action and glared at me before turning around and walking over to Avery.

We were in Dumbledores office and Leo was sitting down with the hat on his head
"Hmm I see you are ready for new relationships......loyal....very chivalrous.....brave....all signs point too....GRYFFINDOR!"
Leo smiled and I smiled at him before Albus took off the hat and Leo and I left to the great hall.
I waved at Sarah and Maria who both gave me a confused look before realizing I was standing next to a boy, then they grinned and waved frantically, Leo chuckled his voice sending shivers down my body, "Your friends seem nice," I looked up at him, "They can be when they want to," I looked over to Sirius who wasn't looking in my direction, "come on," I grabbed Leo's arm and walked over to the Gryffindor table and sat down next to Remus with Leo in front of me with Sirius next to him, "Hello Remus, James, Peter," I paused before saying "The second most attractive person in our family," Sirius grinned, "who'd be the first," "me of course," Sirius rolled his eyes, "Anyways, this is my new friend Leo, he is in Gryffindor along with you guys, so I suggest you take care of him or we are going to have a problem," "why is he your boyfriend," Peter said, I scoffed and was about to say something when, "Not yet she isn't," Leo said grinning, Sirius slowly turned his head to the boy sitting next to him, he had on a look of shock and rage, then an idea, "I think she already has a boyfriend don't you y/n," he asked with look as to say just go with it, he then nodded at the Slytherin table where Tom sat, I rolled my eyes knowing what he was doing, "He's not a boyfriend, we weren't even on speaking terms until a few hours ago," "I don't know if he thinks that, he's looking like he wants to rip Leo's head off," Remus said looking in the direction of Tom, "Please, as if....oh he does," James said looking over there, all of us turned our heads, all 6 eyes turned on the Tom riddle, when he realized this he looked away, I rolled my eyes as we turned out attention back to each other, "He's just going to have to get use to the fact that I have make friends," i said resting my head on Remus's shoulder and sighed. "So Leo, do you got a last name," my cousin questioned him, "Blackthorn," Sirius nodded "y/n blackthorn," I quickly shot Sirius an ugly look, "Maria Black," I said with a smug look on my face, I knew that he thought Maria was pretty, I mean how could he not she had long black hair and she just overall was utterly mesmerizing, "y/n Riddle." Leo's head shot up "is that they guy who looked like he wanted to kill me," Leo asked "yep that's Tom Riddle for you," I answered, "Quiet attractive, but," I paused  "very risky," Sirius added knowing I couldn't find the right words, "precisely,"

"Not to mention I'm in love with him and I don't want to be, and love is a dangerous game," I muttered to myself so no one could hear.

I'm in love with the man of the dark arts.

Sorry for the late update, I forgot to write, anyways hope you like this. Leo won't be a BiG love I treat, unless y'all want that ;) a lil triangle ifykyk anyways lmk what y'all think. And sorry for the lack of Tom, More will be coming up soon, but tell me please if you want more of Leo, of if you think he should be more of a friend, and if y'all want to know like where I got the idea of him from and what I vision him as, lmk I can show y'all a picture lol ok byeee

~the author