Chapter 4

As I realized what happened I quickly jumped off of Tom. He looked hurt by my sudden action. Tears were still falling down my face and with that only more came down. "Tom, why would you do that?" I half yelled at him. "Why, Tom, why did you have to do that?" I looked at him and sighed. He just stared at me. "I know you could never love me or feel anything for me, so don't lie to me riddle." I was getting angry. Tom looked at me with serious eyes. I realized my mistake. I shouldn't have raised my voice at him. He got up and pushed me against the common room wall. His arms trapped me to where I couldn't escape. My breathing got heavy. Tom noticed this and smirked. Then his raspy voice whispered into my ear, "Don't ever raise your voice at me like that again, do you understand?" It was more of a statement then a question. I stared into his eyes. There was no way I was going to let a man make me follow his rules again when I didn't have to. "Get away from me" I said with a tear drop falling down my Cheek. I couldn't help it, his actions brought back memories I didn't want. "Please, Tom, get away from me" he looked at me with a stern expression which started to soften as he saw my tears and internalized my words. Then a look of hurt flashed his face before he moved. "Go, now" he turned around so I was facing his back. I went as quickly as I could back to my dorm without anyone walking up. I sat in my bed and tried to not think about the events that happened. I tried to comprehend that the Tom Riddle kissed ME. Me. Out of every girl in Hogwarts that could have been up at 4 am he kissed me. I wanted to smile but I knew he didn't really mean it. I wasn't going to fall for it either. Not again not like I did when I was younger and 'hopelessly and desperately' in love with Alandar Goldstein. He was an awful person. He was a few years older then me. I was 12 he was 16. He used me. I thought he really loved me.

Flashhhh backkkkk

"Alandar!" He rolled his eyes which I some how seemed to miss. "Y/N!" He said sarcastically. "What's wrong? Did I do something?" "No I'm sorry I just have been really tired lately and I need to relax" he said this as his hand slipped up my shirt. "A-Alandar, I'm n-not ready for t-that" I said as I push his hand out. He sighed and rolled his eyes "If you really love me you'll do it." "I do! It's just I don't want to do anything cause of what hap-" " Uhh, does it look like I care, every-time I want to have some fun that's what you say. If you don't do it I'm breaking up with you." I sighed and looked away. "I'm sorry,Alandar, I'm just scared" "don't be then. Come on." He pulled me into his dorm at Ilvermony.

(Short story, because I didn't  want to write it detailedly what happened to her with Alandar, please skip if uncomfortable with abuse, anyways he pushed her on the bed and put his shlong in her she said no and to stop because it hurt but he didn't and he ended up hitting her because she started crying from the pain it lasted 10 minutes and the whole time she was in pain trying not to cry, and her being younger, it was even more painful and brought back memories of when he uncle used to touch her) after this happened she told her uncle because she had no one else and her aunt wasn't there he got angry and hit her for letting Alandar do that to her then he made her break up with him. That's when Steve started sexual abusing her.( by the way for clarification, y/n was 8 when her uncle started touching her then when she was 12 that's when she was abused by alandar. Sunny was born when y/n was 8 sorry for the confusion now y/n is 15 in her 5th year. Her sister is 7.

*Present timeee*
I decided it would be best if I went back to sleep and try to forget about all of this that happened with Riddle.

Sleep skip?

I woke up to Sarah shaking me saying that I was going to be later. "Y/n, we'll see you down in the common room in 15 minutes, so hurry up" she giggled with that last sentence and I playfully punched her shoulder. I couldn't find my black pants so I had to put on one of my backup skirts which I hated wearing. I had nothing against them it's just I felt uncomfortable with the idea of someone seeing up my skirt. I put on some fishnet leggings I had found at one of the stores in diagon alley. I tucked in my white button upend shirt I had on I left 2 buttons open so I didn't look to formal. I was running out of time so I grabbed my Slytherin robe and ran down to the Colman room. When I got there I put my hair up in a messy bun. "Y/N, how do you manage to look like a hot mess but still really good at the same time." I looked at Maria and snorted. "As if, I look like I died then came back to life," "oh shut up, y/n, we all know your one of the hottest people at this school even if you only have been here for a month," "Sarah, we all know it's only cause y/n is one of the people who actually has a personality and her body and face looks like those of a goddess" Maria told Sarah. "Oh stop, I'm blushing" I rolled my eyes "Well we all know who would agree" Sarah looked at Maria "Tom Riddle" they said at the same time. "Shh be quiet, I don't want anyone to hear" I had told them what happened last night I of course left out me crying, I did tell them about the kiss tho they were my best friends. I looked at the time. "Shoot I got to go, I promised Sirius I would tell him 'what's new with me'" I said and rolled my eyes.
I waved them goodbye and headed to the hall. As I walked in I searched the Gryffindor table. I felt a pair of eyes on me but I ignored it. I saw Sirius and headed over there to him. His back was to me. "Guess who" I said in a sing song. "Is that my favorite cousin?" He said grinning "Of course, now move over, before your friends eye sockets burst." I said grinning at the boys that were looking at me with their jaws down to the floor. "I didn't know she was this beautiful" I was confused. Why has everyone been saying that since I got here. At my old school everyone said I was ugly and they couldn't believe that my mother even gave birth to me. "This fellow here is James Potter" I smiled at him he did the same. "Remus lupin" I smiled at him he nodded and "peter" he honestly looked like a rat. I nodded then turned my attention to my cousin, as he was speaking. "Now cousin, why is it that Riddle is staring at me like he wants to kill me?" I tilted my head in confusion. I turned around and saw Tom staring at my cousin and then we made eye contact and he gave me a look as to say who is that. I mouthed to what. He then gave me a serious look before giving Sirius one last dirty look before Turing away. I sighed and the boys at the table were all looking at me. "What was that?" James said I mumbled a ' I don't know' I looked at Sirius "if he does anything to you I'm going to make him wish he never came to Hogwarts." He said it in a stem voice. James Potter chimed in "I'll help you, he's always up to no good," he then looked at me and said " Riddle isn't good news, ok?, just try to stay away from him," I nodded "Please be careful, y/n I know you don't like to follow anyone's rules but listen to us, I've heard that he did some horrible things to kids when he was younger, so I don't know what he'll do to you." "Ok, I'll try," Sirius nodded "so what's new?" He asked. I looked around at the others there. "Can we talk in private later, it's about um Steve." Sirius snapped his head around to look at me then an angry expression was on his face "What did he do now?" "Now here, Sirius" I looked down then nodded towards every one I was just introduced to. I stood up and said, " I suppose I should go now, we'll talk later Sirius" I took a piece of bacon from his plate. "This is your tax for having the best cousin" and I scurried off to the Slytherin table and sat down with Sarah and Maria. "I would kill for some coffee right now" I heard Maria say "I can go get you some, I was about to get up and get a fruit cup, you want anything y/n?" "Do you think you could get me a (favorite drink)?" "Yep, coming right up" I chuckled and thanked her. "So y/n," Maria started "looks like lover boy is staring daggers into your soul," she said with a smile. I rolled my eyes. "I'm getting tired of this, first Sirius noticed him staring at me now you," I sighed "Y/n why is riddle staring at you" I asked my self "Well y/n I don't know," I gasped dramatically " I have an idea y/n" "what is it y/n?" "Go and ask him" "good idea y/n" I got up and headed to where Tom was sitting. His usually serious expression turned into a grin when he saw me. "May I sit?" I asked riddle "of course, my little tiger" I sat down in the space that riddle made for me. "All of his friends looked at me with shock. "Tom Riddle, why are you staring at me, your making my friends ask why, what am I supposed to tell them?" "I don't know dear how about you go ask, your 'friend' at the Gryffindor table." "Tom, are you jealous or something, you have no reason to be, we're not dating. And so what if I was talking to Potter or lupin I barley even met them. I-" " I'm talking about black"There was a moment of silence then I bursted out laughing. "Oh Merlin, that's real funny," Tom looked upset Bea cause he didn't know the reason I was laughing. "He's my cousin" I said in between laughs. Tom looked Embarrassed. "I'm pretty sure Salazar is laughing." I said while still laughing. Then I heard all of toms friends laughing with me. Tom glanced at them and they stopped. "Come on," he said while grabbing my wrist. He took me to the library and took me to the part where no one was. "What's wrong,Tom, jealous of my cousin.i got closer to him and put one hand around his he back of his head and started playing with his hair. I took the other and put it on his arm. "There's no one for you to be jealous of, look at me," I sighed and looked down then I whispered into his ear, "plus I'm not even yours" and with that I was about to walk out but he grabbed my waist and pulled me close so there was no distance. "You wrong, y/n your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," he paused for a moment, and I want you to be mine" and with that he smashed his lips on mine.