Chapter 10

I stayed with my friends at the Gryffindor table for the rest of dinner. When it was finally done, I decided to go back to my room and unpack, then I would go and spend some time with my cousin and may or may not steal his clothes. I walked in my room that I shared with Maria and Sarah and I didn't see them in there, but I saw that their beds had been made and there was things I knew were there's on the desks and dressers. I quickly pulled out my clothes and put them in the dresser, I still didn't have that many clothes just a few uniforms and a couple of other things. Maybe Sirius or James will let me borrow a shirt or two.I fixed my bed and then I finally went over the the Gryffindors boys dorms, I found Sirius's room and knocked on the door. The one who opened was surprisingly the tall messy haired boy, he smiled when he saw me, "Hey," he said smoothly, "Hello, is my cousin here," I asked while raising my head to look and see, "Not at the moment but you can come in if you want and wait," Leo said opening the door up even more too let me in, I shrugged and walked in feeling eyes on me as I walked to Sirius's bed and sat down, Leo sat down on what I'm guessing is his bed. I looked over to James bed then my gaze went to peters, I gagged inwardly, Peter was one a rat and two I don't trust him and three he's annoying always saying rude comments about me. I looked back to Leo who had grabbed a book and was laying on his bed reading, "Hey Leo," I said staring at him he hummed a response his eyes not leaving his book, "Do you have a girlfriend," I asked curious. Considering he was attractive he would most likely have one, "Nope," he said still with his eyes on his book, "Do you y/n, are you dating anyone," he said glancing up at me before returning to his book, "No," I replied as Sirius walked in and saw me in his bed, "Leo, you weren't trying to bed my cousin were you," he said jokingly, "I would never do such a thing," Leo said with a smile on his face, "You better mean that or we're going to need to talk," he said while walking towards me but looking at Leo, "Yes sir," Leo said while saluting at Sirius, I giggled and Leo grinned at me before returning to his book. Sirius laid down on his bed that I was sitting on, "so what brings me the pleasure of you being here cousin," Sirius said grinning, "Do you have a jacket I could borrow it is a little cold outside," I said still not used to my homelands temperature after being in America for so long, but still carrying my accent, "I forget you always need a jacket" he said as he got up and pulled out a black school jacket that had a hogwarts sign, "This doesn't fit me anymore I've had it for a while so you can have it," he said tossing it at me and I caught it, "Thanks cousin," I said putting the hoodie over my head, "Y/n, if you ever need one you could ask me and I'd be happy to let you use one," I turned around and smiled and nodded at Leo, "Thanks," I said as I started out the door to go back to my room, I was going to put on some casual lounge wear and go down to the Common room.
I walked into my room and saw Maria and Sarah in there, it looked like they were mad but also scared, I was confused, "what's wrong," I asked and they looked into the direction of my desk where there sat Tom Riddle, "Bloody hell what are you doing here," I half yelled confused, "I wanted to talk to you but it seemed you were to busy with your boyfriend," he spat annoyed. I rolled my eyes, "He's not my boyfriend and if he was why would you care," Tom narrowed his eyes at me, "i was only going to see Sirius and it turns out that Leo shares the same room as his," I said explaining the situation, Tom raised an eyebrow, "I see the way he looks at you, and you only just met," I scoffed, "He doesn't look at me in anyway Tom because we just met," I said while Sarah and Maria quickly ran out of the room not wanting to be in the argument, "And I don't want a boyfriend," I said folding my arms. Tom got up and came closer to me and crouched down so he was level with my waist, I put my arms behind me and tried to move away. He put his hands on my thighs and spread them so his head was in between my legs, he moved up so that he was level with me, he pushed me down so I was laying on the bed, "Are you sure about that," he said in a deep whisper, I gulped, "I um, I have to go," I said quickly pushing him off of me and running to the door I turned around and saw him with a mischievous smirk, I blushed then continued to run all the way to the common room.
When I got there I was panting, bloody hell I really need to get in shape. I saw Sarah and Maria starring at me wide eyed, "Hello," I said quietly as I sat down, "What happened," Sarah said concerned, "We just argued for a little then I left," I said trying not to sound suspicious. Maria lifted her hand to my face and turned it towards her, "what happened y/n," she said, "I think he wanted to have sex with me," I mumbled but they both understood it. Since they've known me, they have learned to understand inaudible mumbles from me, "Um what," Sarah said after she brought her feet up to the couch we were sitting on in a criss cross pose. I moved my self back into the couch trying to sink into it, while both of the girls faced me, and me being in the middle couldn't escape, "I said how I didn't even want a boyfriend so he shouldn't be concerned about Leo then he was being a little inappropriate and told me if I was sure about not wanting a boyfriend," I told them, "then I ran," I said while looking down. Sarah's jaw dropped, "Why didn't you just let him you know," she said moving her body around in a circle, to indicate me being on top,"Sarah stop," Maria said trying not to laugh at the fact that I might've had sex with Tom riddle(again), "Shush, I think that's him over there," I said nodding over to the common room entrance. There stood Tom Riddle who was smirking in my direction before him, Avery, and Rosier went off to sit down in another part of the room.
We talked for about 30 minutes when Avery came up to me with a scandalous grin on his face, "Hello," I said confused, I looked over to Tom who was give Avery a death stare, "I just wanted to say how beautiful you were," he said still holding his grin, "Thank you," I said more as a question, "So I was thinking," he said while while putting his hands in his pockets, "Maybe would could hang out sometime," I raised an eyebrow, Avery noticed this and said, "As friends of course, I was thinking we all could hang out, all six of us," he said said changing his grin to a smirk that was more on the right side of his face. I looked at Sarah and Maria who shrugged and nodded, "Sure, why not," he smiled even widened, "Great, how's this Friday sound," he asked and I nodded and smiled. He smiled at me before walking back to Tom and Rosier.
As I was leaving the common room to go back to my dorm, I turned around and smiled at Tom, Avery, and Rosier. Tom smirked and Avery and Rosier smiled back.

I fell asleep on my bed not even bothering to think, but still many thoughts crossed my mind. Then I drifted off to sleep.

Hey (hand motion thingy..ifykyk)
So I haven't been updating consistently, I've actually been working on this chapter since I released the last one lol. Anyways make sure you vote on this chapter and comment and tell me if you want Leo to be a bigger love interest. Lol ok bye have fun