Chapter 6

"Y/n, I thought you were passed this" I looked up to see Sirius with a concerned look on his face, "I am, I mean, I-I was" I looked over to riddle to see him already looking at me "Sirius, Tom helped me, he found me in the common room and took me up to his dorm and had me shower I fell asleep in his bed" he nodded then sighed annoyed. "That doesn't explain why you have a bloody hickey," Tom looked like he was getting angry at Sirius for raising his voice at me "I'm sorry things got out of hand and we um," "you had sex with this bloody wanker" "what, no. We were just kissing and um" I looked at Tom remembering when he was grinding on my and the moans that left my mouth. I saw he was grinning, "That's all that happened and then Tom gave me this" I pointed at my hickey. Sirius sighed before he whispered under his breath to Tom "touch her again and I'll knock your front teeth out," Tom clenched his jaw. "I'd like to see you try, she's already mine" I got in the middle of them before anything could happen, "Sirius, can we got talk it's about our family" Sirius gave Tom an ugly look before nodding and walking to the black lake where I told him I would met him, after I said goodbye to Tom.
"I'm sorry about him he just wants the best for me" I sighed and told Tom "I know," he leaned in closer and grabbed waist "maybe I should show you how good I can be for you," he lifted my shirt and put his hand under it. My breathing got heavy. I grabbed the seam of toms pants, and started rubbing them. Tom chuckled before saying, "At 12:00 I'm taking you to the astronomy tower be ready," "mhm,I should go now," I said and Tom removed his hand and I quickly straightened my self up, and I ran out of the class and went to the black lake, and told Sirius all about what happened with sunny and the letter.

Timeee skippp

I went back to my room after my classes finished and told Maria and Sarah about what happened last night, I confessed to them that I had cut myself, they offered their support. I told them all about the events with riddle, including every detail.

A few hours later it was about 30 minutes till 11:00 I got ready and had 20 minutes till then I told my best friends what I was going to do, so they were going to back me up if are head came into the room in the morning or at night. I decided to talk with anemone and Ezra for a while. I talk to them every night, but needed to catch them up on the events of last night and today.

30 minutes passed by, and Tom riddle was at my door, luckily it was Friday so I had no classes the next day.

We walked to the tower and their was blankets and pillows. "You did all of this?" I looked at Tom "All for you" he said grinning. I laid down and looked up at the stars "Shes beautiful isn't she" Tom said while looking at me. "Stars are always beautiful," "I was talking about my future," I shot him a confused look, "You Y

, you are my future, I want to rule the world with you, we can be immortal together, I'm going to find a way, I can be the most powerful Wizard with you at my side," "Tom," "shh, your mine now, and I'm yours"
***smut

he said and placed his lips on mine. I climbed on top of him without breaking the kiss. I wanted people to know that he was mine. My lips traveled from his lips to his collarbone, I lifted my hands to touch his sting jawline, I placed my lips on various places before a small moan came from him I continued kissing there until a mark formed I smiled at my work before I was on my back with my hands pinned above me. I smirked, I liked being dominated. He lifted up a lose gray shirt I had on and started kissing my stomach, I moaned, he removed my shirt and was about to unbuckle my bra, "Are you okay with this?," "Yes I am" I smiled "ok" he unbuckled my bra and revealed my bare breasts, he stared at me, my cheeks turned red, I quickly moved my arms to cover my chest. "Don't cover yourself, I want to see every inch of you body," he moved my arms "your so beautiful" I blushed even more. He took his fingers and started playing with my nipples, a moan came from me. He put one of them in his mouth and continued using his fingers for the other one, "Tom" I said in a moan "That's right say my name baby" he said as he started traveling down to my shorts. He put his hand in my pants and started rubbing. I gasped. He brought his lips up to kiss mine while continuing to rub me. He pulled of my shorts then my underwear. "Tell me who it felt when I'm done, okay?" I nodded before he buried his face in me. A load moan escaped my lips as I felt his tongue exploring my clit, he lifted my legs to push them back so he could have more room to move his tongue. I felt a rush over my whole body it felt like a wave was coming "Tom I-"  Then the wave came I pushed toms head down and arched my back
"What was that" I said breathing heavy "That was an orgasm, baby, it's a sign that your body is liking what I'm doing to it." He smiled before saying "and by the way, you taste sweet," I blushed and pulled him to me so I could kiss him I pulled off his shirt and he unbuttoned his pants, and pulled out his part. "Wow" he looked up "you can touch it if you want"'I looked up at him, "It yours, and only yours" I took my hand and wrapped it around him. And started moving it up and down "like this?" I received a moan from Tom "your doing good baby" I started going faster and Tom was moaning a lot.

He put his hand on mine "wait," his chest was Rising and  falling, I liked seeing him like this I smirked I let go and he positioned himself in between my legs, "Are you ready" I nodded "I'll go slow don't worry"
He placed him self in between the slips of inside me. He started thrusting in pain shot up all of my body "Are you okay" "mhm," and motioned for him to keep going. As soon as the pain was there, it was gone, and it turned into pleasure, I put my hands around his arms and wrapped my legs around him moaning with each thrust he did. "Tell me what you want me to do,baby" I moaned "I want you to go deeper" "gladly" the loudest moan I've ever had came from me "yes, Tom," Tom was moaning too "your so wet" I blushed, "now you even wetter" he chuckled. Tom continued thrusting and as he did he stroked a part of he that made me want to burst. "Tom I think I'm gonna" "me too"
A few moments later and I felt warm liquid inside of me. And that wave came over me again, but more intense.
"That was," I said looking at Tom "perfect" he said while looking at me. "Exactly"
****End of smut

"Do you have anything that will prevent pregnancy, I don't want a kid right now, I can barley take care of my sister." "Yea here" Tom pulled out a potion and I took it. "I should get dressed" I put on my clothes and then Tom asked me if I'd like to go back to his dorm, I agreed. I just took a quick shower and used one of his shirts. After that Tom and I cuddled and talked then fell asleep.

Wait till Sirius finds out.