Prom Night I

The lack of blaring sirens, city pollution and dirt covered streets told Hiram he was a long way from home.

The leafy green white Pickett fence suburban aesthetic that the town of Riverdale was serving him rang the alarm bells in his narrow mind.

He was a man of acquired tastes and high standards, so settling for breakfast at some run down diner wasn't ideal for him.

But he wasn't here for fine dining, he was here to destroy two women who had done his wrong, and he'd be damned if he left here without settling the score.

"Can I get you a refill?" Pop kindly asked as he approached the table with fresh jug of coffee and a warm smile.

"Yes. Thank you." Hiram firmly accepted, quietly observing the man stood before him. "You work here?"

"I own the place." Pop answered with a proud chuckle as he finished pouring the beverage into Hiram's mug. "You new around here? Don't think your face rings any bells."

"Just passing by, seeing an old friend." Hiram sneakily answered, taking a sip from his cup before arching an evil brow.

"Well in that case, welcome to Riverdale. I'm sure you'll enjoy your visit."

"Oh, I intend to."

•••

After having Alice spend a very passionate night with him at his place, FP finally awoke from his slumber, a sexy husky but tired grown escaping his lips as he rubbed his hand over his face, and stretching the other out onto the other side, intending to feel Alice sleeping peacefully next to him, but instead being met with an empty mattress.

He quickly sat up on his arms, focusing his tired eyes and opening them up wider in search for her, before setting them on her sat firmly at the edge of the mattress, her bare porcelain back rendering him weak as she pulled her bra on.

He sneakily crawled over to her side, tenderly gripping her waist and lowering his head to her shoulder, leaving a trail of kisses upwards her neck and through her dark locks, his heart warming at her gorgeous giggle.

"Come back to bed." He mumbled into her stretched neck before leaving a soft smooch in place.

She snickered as she pulled her arm into the sleeve of her plain black shirt. "Don't you have a suit to pick up? And a midlife crisis to prep for?" She playfully sneered, referring to the FP and Fred's plan to perform at the Prom later tonight, in an attempt to relive their glory days.

She pulled her shirt over her messy bed head, placing it down her body and smoothing the material out before twisting her head around, slowly followed by the rest of her body and sultrily crawling over to him, her expression laced with seductive and temptress like undertones.

"Besides, I'll just wear you out again." She rasps, slowly biting down on her lip, immense satisfaction surging through her as she watched FP get all hot and bothered and filled with pleasure as she spoke.

He glided his tongue along his top lip, grinning hard and leaning forward to pull her into him as a brief growl escaped his lips. "I love it when you get all kinky with me."

"Save that energy for tonight." She sultrily suggests in a giggle, lightly smacking his shoulder and then leaning her arm over it. "Especially after you see my dress."

FP arched his brow suggestively, her sultry ways impressing him in the moment before gently taking her hand in his and softly stroking her knuckles.

Her cheeks blushed a warm shade of pink as he stared up at her in awe.

"I can't wait for tonight."