🥀How You Met Jasper Hale🥀

The cloudy sky above caused many land critters to seek shelter, knowing there was a storm heading their way

The cloudy sky above caused many land critters to seek shelter, knowing there was a storm heading their way. This place being Forks Washington, didn’t come as a surprise to you. Your full black vans would slightly sink in the mud as you made your way to the cemetery, where your father was laid to rest. The soft sounds of thunder in the distance, caused you to pick up your pace to the grave. No one else was around thankfully.

You looked down at the headstone with sorrowful eyes. Tears clouded your vision, but you immediately wiped them away, knowing your father wouldn’t want you to be expressing your emotions in such a way. You place the roses and sunflowers down, and spread out your blanket. Sitting down, you began to read part of your fathers bible. He was a pastor, and always said he wanted one of his children to read at his grave once he passed. Though you weren’t the most religious person, you did it in honor of him. None of your siblings cared to come and spend time at his grave. Your older brother once told you, “He’s dead, so why would I waste my time?” It pained you to see none of them cared, but you decided it wasn’t worth the time arguing with them. 

You opened up to psalms, but stopped once you felt the ache in your chest expand. You closed the book, and looked down. - “I’m sorry daddy. I try so hard to be strong, but it’s so hard to go on without you.” The tears poured down your face, as you brought up your knees to your chest. It felt like the whole earth felt your affliction in that moment, as rain drops began to fall from the cloud infested sky. You didn’t care, as you sobbed harder. 

“Ma’am! I’m no expert, but I believe sitting out in the rain like this isn’t very healthy.”

Your puffy eyes looked up to meet the golden ones of a gentlemans. He was tall, with shaggy blonde hair. His voice was one of a deep southern one. He held a small smile as he offered you his hand. You take it, and he helps you get all your things, while keeping you secure under the navy blue umbrella he had. You sniffled, as he handed you the bible, and the small purse you had. Your blanket was wrapped up under his arm, as he guided you back to your vehicle. 

You smiled up at him once you were back at your car. “Thank you..”

 “Jasper, Jasper Hale ma’am.” 

You blushed, but looked down before he could see it. - “Well, thank you Jasper. My name is (y/n)” You introduced yourself. You unlocked the car, and he placed your belongings in the back.  

“Well my dear (y/n), you take care of yourself now” ~