🥀How You Met Alice Cullen🥀

Your past relationship was hell on earth

Your past relationship was hell on earth. He/she was a liar, cheater, and verbally abusive towards you. You tried so hard to be perfect towards them, but they never cared and continued to throw dirt on you.

Everytime you tried to leave, they would beg you to stay, and threaten to do something they'd regret if you didn't. Finally though, you found the courage to get a divorce / restraining order on them.

It has been three wonderful years since then, and you were living the best life you possibly could. You moved to go live next to your brother/sister in Forks Washington, and life has been nothing but better since you arrived. 

You hummed a Christmas tone quietly to yourself as you walked down the isle of the toy store.

   "Aunty (your name or nickname) ! Can I please have this?" Your niece/nephew held up a Lego set for you to see. You smiled and chuckled.

  "Okay, but that's it. You already have six other toys. Now we got to pick out something for your parents and sister/brother." You said, loving the excitement that rushed through the child. Growing up you and your siblings weren't able to have such treasures. So to be able to give what you never had to your niece/nephew was a miracle.

You turned to enter a new isle, which had a bunch of barbies, tea sets, and others girly toys. You mentally cringed at all the pink and glitter.

A child caught your attention. She was mid-high, dark brown hair that went past her elbows, and a pale complexion. She was observing a LOL surprise doll.

Her brown eyes landed on the both of you, and a smile crossed her face. She waved at the little child in your cart, causing your niece/nephew to wave in excitement. A woman, who had a pixie hair style going for her, came into view holding a purse, and a beautiful smile on her face. She saw you, and her golden eyes lit up.

  "Hello! I've been expecting I mean, glad to see another happy shopper!" You blushed as her joy radiated off her and attached itself to you.

   "Hi, nice to see you and your..."

   "Niece. My brothers daughter." She replied, looking back at the girl.

You nodded and looked down at your niece/nephew.  "This is my sister/brothers child. His/her name is (name)." You introduced them, as the woman and girl smiled even more.
Were people in Forks always this happy?

  "Oh! How rude of me. I'm Alice Cullen." She held her hand out to you. You took it, and shook her hand.
The cold touch she had sent sparks through your body. As soon as she brought her hand back, you instantly wished you had it again.

  "I'm (Y/N)." .... ~