❄How You Met Garrett❄

You were British

You were British. That alone caused the British hating vampire to avoid you at all cost.

You would hear the many voices of the other vampires on the Cullens land speaking about the two of you, but you never understood why they said the things they said. Carlisle had told you about the Revolutionary Vampire and how he still held a tight grudge against your people till this day, but you didn't let that bother you. That was until you found yourself on the battlefield irritated with the Vampire.

   "The red coats are coming! The red coats are coming!" You hissed as he continued to chant that verse over and over again. You tried to ignore him, and keep your mind focus on your possible pending doom, but you couldn't help it. As soon as the Volturi were stationed across the field, and Carlisle began to speak to them, you turned and glared the man down.

His eyes met yours, and you growled out - "listen here you nitwit. I've had enough of your nonsense. Ever since I've been here, I have heard your constant complaints about a ""British rodent"" being here. But yet, you haven't said any of that foolishness to my face! So how bout you have go!" You were close to him now, not even caring if anyone else heard you.

A smirk crossed Garrett's face as he looked down at you  you were pretty short, and he couldn't help but imagine Betty Boop speaking to him. You were feisty, that's for sure. He placed his thumb under your chin, and let his index finger draw small circles on your cheek.

   "The names Garrett sweetcheeks, not nitwit." He winked. Your eyes went wide as a pull towards him formed, causing you to feel completely vulnerable in that moment..~