❄How You Met Kate❄

The many vampires that filled the Cullens household made you feel nervous

The many vampires that filled the Cullens household made you feel nervous. Although Bella assured you none of them would hurt you, that wasn't the only thing that caused you to be nervous. The multiple females that showed up, oh boy were they freaking gorgeous! Compared to you, they were goddesses! 

You could tell them apart, due to their eye color. Red meant they drank human blood, gold meant they drank from animals. You tried to stay closer to the golden eyed ones, but usually all of them together. Just cause they preferred Poo and Tiger, doesn't mean they wouldn't snap you into pieces. 

Little Nessie enjoyed meeting the new faces, and showing each new guest her memories. Your niece was such an innocent soul. She especially enjoyed meeting Benjamin. She loved the way he could control the elements. 

   "So you're the momma bear's older sibling." A smoothie voice says from behind you. You turn to see a taller blonde, with golden eyes looking at you with a smirk. You swallowed hard, as you tried to avoid eye contact. 

   "Um, yeah. (Y/n)." You said, telling the blonde goddess your name. You held your hand out, wanting to be kind and allow her to shake your hand. 

She chuckles before taking your hand in hers, and kisses you knuckles. Her cold lips on the back on your skin caused a shiver to run up your spin. Kate smirked at the increase in your heart rate. 

   "Well my name is Kate Denali." 
You looked at the woman in shock. She was the "cousin" of your brother-in-law… ~