🥀How You Met Rosalie Cullen/Hale🥀

You walked down the long corridors of the Castle you called your home

The small cracks of light that creeped through the small windows, hit your skin causing your cold porcelain skin to glow. Your white dress flowing around you with every step you made. The many voices coming from the Throne Room, caused a smirk to cross your face as you could hear your father speaking with someone.

The double doors opened upon your command, and all the many eyes turned to look at you. Each guard stood to attention and bowed in respect to you. You smiled at the many faces of your family members, and made your way to stand next to your father.

  "Ah, dear (y/n). I'd like you to me out dear friend Carlisle family." Aro said, turning you to look at the many faces of the Cullen family. A blonde female caught your attention, as your eyes went wide. You immediately look back at your uncle Marcus to see a faint smile forming on his face. You felt the mate bond, and so did she.

Her eyes were copying yours as her leader looked at her, then back to you. You stepped down and walked over to her. She looked nervous as you smiled at her.

   "Hello, I'm afraid I haven't gotten your name darling." You whispered, causing her to shiver. Her eyes locked onto yours as she smirked.

   "Rosalie." She said in a sweet, velvety tone. You took her hand in yours, and felt the small electric shock that hit the both of you... ~

*sorry if this sucks!*