who is that?

Y/n pov

'It's my first morning in the new school' I thought as I got up from my bed, I checked the time "oh it's just 7.30 am" I said to myself smiling when I realized that I'm late. I changed to my school uniform and ran downstairs.

"Hey why are you running, don't tell me that you're late again." My dad said as his eyes followed me around as I ran around the living room collecting my belongings.
"Gotta run, byee!" I shouted as I ran out of the house slamming the door after me.

I got to the school and now I'm sitting in front of the classroom waiting for aizawa sensei to call me in. "Ok you can come in now" the tired man motioned me to follow him. I entered the classroom and scanned through the classroom, "hey y/n chan come and sit here!" a girl with pink hair and skin waved at me. I sat next to her, on my right side was a boy with yellow hair with a black lightning looking pattern in it, he introduced himself as kaminari. We used the first lesson for me to get to know the whole class.

'Time skip to lunch break'
"Ok I'm supposed to take you around the school and introduce you to people, if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask" mina said. "Thanks" I smiled back at her. "Hey can I ask you something?" She asked as we walked around, "yeah sure, hit it" I said happily. "Whats your quirk?" She asked me with curiosity in her  eyes. "Well if someone uses their quirk on me I get the quirk for 3minutes and the quirk doesn't affect me" I told her. "Wow your quirk is so cool I love it" she said cheerfully.

We stood in the cafeteria as I saw someone who stood out to me out of the crowd, the person was a tall boy with indigo hair and tired eyes. "Hey mina" I said quietly "what is it" she said smiling "who is that" I said pointing at the indigo haired boy. "You should stay away from him" she quickly said. "But why, he looks nice" I said confused "It's because of his quirk, he can make people do what he wants them to, and he might do something bad to you" she said seriously. "Has he ever done anything to anyone?" I asked questioning her, "No but promise me to stay away from him" she said staring at me. "Ok ok" I sighed. "Well come on then I will introduce you to my squad!" She said as she pulled me out of the cafeteria.

A/n ok this was the first chapter, what are your opinions on it?