Shared bed

y/n pov

We spent the whole day settling in to the rooms and exploring the mansion. Around 7pm we all sat in the living room chatting, I sat in between of mina and jiro both cuddling me. Hitoshi sat on the couch with denki, kirishima and sero. "Ok but the party or shall I call it dance is tomorrow at 5pm so the ladies and I will be on the spa for the day and you gentlemen will get spa treatments on the mens side of the spa, does that sound good?" momo cheerfully announced. "Oh that sounds so relaxing" hagakure happily sighed "yeah a girls day at the spa!" mina shouted exitedly. "Spas can be manly right" kirishima questioned. "Oh its going to be manifique!" ayoyama gasped "hah yeah sounds nice" midoriya nervously said and started mumbling something, "Shut up deku!" bakugou shouted.

After few hours of chatting hitoshi and I decided to head to our room, "we'll go to sleep now, good night" I said as I got up from the sofa. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do" mina said as she winked at us, "what does she mean by that" midoriya sounded confused "you don't need to know" bakugou quickly said. "Don't be too loud, there are people who want to sleep okay" jiro said clearly trying to annoy me "yep and don't forget the safety tool" denki added. "I seriously don't understand what they need tools for!?" midoriya sounded terrified "somebody get him out of here" bakugou face palmed. Mina, jiro, denki, sero and kirishima gave me thumbs up, I just rolled my eyes at them "let's go" I said to hitoshi as I started walking upstairs.

"They really are a hand full" hitoshi sighed as he flopped to the bed. I took my pajama out of my suitcase and started taking my shirt off "oh I can leave so you can change in peace" hitoshi covered his eyes "no its fine" I took my shirt off, after that I took my pants off and quicly pulled on my pajama shorts and hoodie after that I crawled to the bed. Hitoshi took off his shirt and put on a pair of joggers and laid down next to me, he turned to face me I cuddled on to him and nuzzled my face to his chest, it was warm he wrapped his arms around me and I wrapped mine around him and we fell asleep like that.