halloween

y/n pov

'Time skip to the day of the party'

I had persuaded hitoshi to come to the party with me, now we were trying to figure out what he would wear to the party. I had picked some of the things that I had in my closet. I put a cat ear headband on his head, it looked super cute on him. I painted his nails black and added some eyeliner and eyeshadow to his eyes, he wore a black turtleneck crop top and ripped skinny jeans and those looked super good on him because he was so skinny. ( A/n I low key wanna draw that so well see if I end up drawing that) I wore a leather jacket that was open and under it I had an purple turtleneck crop top, I wore a short skirt and my knee high platforms, and as a cherry on top I did mu makeup the same way as I did hitoshi's and I put a white cat ear headband on.

We walked down to the living room area, "dang you two look so good!" Mina shouted as she waved at us, we  walked up to her, sero, kaminari, kirishima and bakugou. "Looking good y/n" kaminari said as he threw his arm around my shoulder, that was kind of the thing he always did. Hitoshi stared at kaminari silently, "you too shinso kun" he said smiling and wrapped his other arm around him, hitoshi looked like someone had tried to hit him. Kaminari let us go when it was time to dance, hitoshi did't like dancing but he said that we should go and dance with the others because he didn't want to bring down the mood.

We walked to the dance floor and everyone was dancing, even  kirishima had forced bakugou to dance I let out a small laugh at the sight of kirishima moving bakugou like a doll. Momo had created an disco ball  and the lights were flickering, the music was loud and everyone were dancing around me and hitoshi. "Hitoshi I..." I was about to say something when he suddenly grabbed my wrist and led me outside. "Hey! why did you drag me here" I asked him, "I couldn't hear what you were saying, the music was too loud" he shrugged. I cleared my throat, "Hitoshi.... I've been thinking this a lot, but I think that Im in love with you" I said looking at him. He looked down, took a step back and sighed "I should've done this a long time ago". He stepped forward cupping my cheeks with his hands, he pulled my face close to his and pressed his lips against mine. I felt like I were on cloud nine, he pulled away still embracing me, "I love you too y/n " he said. I felt so happy in his embrace, we just stared at eachother smiling. This felt like the happiest moment of my life.