The dance

Y/n pov

After spending a nice day at the spa it was to get dressed to our fancy clothes. I wore the indigo colored gown with silver heels, my hair was curled with a curler. I stared at myself in the mirror when momo came to inform me that it was time for us to head to the ballroom. For some reason I was afraid that hitoshi wouldn't like the dress.

I walked to the ballroom, everyone was already there because I was left behind, I became the center of attention. I saw hitoshi stare at me his eyes wide, he looked handsome in his suit that was black and he had a bow. "Wow you look like a princess" he said as he looked me up and down, I blushed his cheeks were also a light shade of pink. "Shall we?" he asked as he held out his hand, I grabbed  his hand and we started dancing along with the others. When I danced with hitoshi I felt like I flew. Suddenly he picked me up and spun me around in the air I let out a slight giggle, he put me down and I nuzzled my face to his neck as we danced. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly, "what would I do without you my mr.lover man" I sighed as I looked into his lavender eyes. "And what would I do without you" he smiled and softly kissed my cheek, I felt him smiling during the kiss. "You two are so cute together but Im going to steal her from you thank you" jiro said as she snatched me from hitoshi.

 "hey why'd you do that?" I crossed my arms "because we have to switch couples during the dance you stupid bitch" jiro laughed, "oh well who did everyone dance with" I asked. "Bakugou and kirishima danced together which was quite shocking, todoroki and deku danced together and iida and ochacko danced together, mina kaminari and sero did this funny spinning thing and I danced with momo." she told me "What about tokoyami, shoji, tsuyu, sato, hagakure and ayoyama?" I asked. "Oh yeah ayoyama didn't dance he was eating cheese the whole time, hagakure and tsuyu danced and the others didn't dance." she continued as we danced.

After I had danced with jiro I walked back to hitoshi, "you really do look beautiful in that dress but you would look a lot better with me on top of you" he smirked my face went bright red "h..holy shit hitoshi!" I wheezed "oh my god the boys convinced me to say that, never again" he nervously said, we both started laughing. "Ok it's time to choose he king and queen of the dance!" momo announced. I voted for bakugou and kirishima. "Let's announce the king and the queen and then the ones that got on second place will also get crowned!" momo enthused. "Ladies and gentlemen the king is bakugou and the queen is kirishima!" momo happily said, bakugou and kirishima walked up to momo and they got their crowns, bakugou picked kirishima up and kissed him. "The prince and the princess are prince shinsou and princess y/n!" jiro shouted. "hey that's us" I said to hitoshi he just nodded. We walked up to momo and jiro and jiro crowned us. "Hey brainwash boy aren't you going to show any affection to your princess?" bakugou jokingly teased hitoshi, "we'll see about that when we go to our room" he smirked at bakugou, my face went red. I slapped the back of hitoshi's head "ow" he rubbed the back of his head, bakugou kirishima and jiro started laughing hysterically.