The empty dorm room

Y/n pov

The next day was a normal school day the classes were pretty boring. On the lunch break y/n sat with the bakusquad witch she had become a part of because of mina, she chatted with kaminari and kirishima and exchanged a few words with bakugou. After she had eaten she went looking for hitoshi, he usually hung out at the rooftop all by himself.

As I got to the rooftop to my surprise he wasn't there, I texted him, he didn't answer but I didn't think much of it because he was probably busy and I didn't want to bother him so I just went back to class.

After the school day I walked back to the dorm with kirishima, kaminari and bakugou, I walked with them because mina, jiro and sero still had some schoolwork they had to do. "So I overheard that you have a crush huh?" kaminari jokingly said as he flung his arm around my shoulder, I felt my face heat up, "who is this lucky boy" he said with a silly tone. "Oi! pikatchu boi, stop bullying her."bakugo said raising his voice at him. "But.. but why does kirishima get to know who he is and not me" kaminari muttered, "oh so you know who that is huh?" bakugou said with a deep voice looking at kirishima, he leaned closer to him, smirked and whispered to his ear "you can tell me about that later" kirishima's face flushed red, I winked at him. "what the hell is going on, why no one ever tells me anything" kaminari said very confused, I patted his back and we all laughed at poor kaminari who clearly was confused.

As I were opening the door to my room I noticed something weird, the door to the empty room was a little open. I decided to check what the heck was going on in there and walked up to the door and opened it.

I walked in and looked around the room, there were some boxes laying around, a bed, sofa,tv and a bookshelf. 'It looks like someone is moving in but I haven't seen anyone around' I thought to myself when I suddenly felt a light tap on my shoulder, my body stiffened in fear and I couldn't move. I felt someone putting their chin on my shoulder their fluffy and soft hair brushing against my cheek. "What are we looking at" the person said in a monotone  voice, "Hitoshi what are you doing here!" I spun around to face him, he was holding two boxes. "Im moving in, I thought that it was obvious but I guess not" he said looking surprised about my reaction, "oh my god but that means that you got transferred into the hero course!" I ran up to him and huged him tightly. "Y/n" he said, I hummed in response "can I put these boxes down" he chuckled "oh right, sorry" I scratched my neck smiling and he put the boxes down.