good night

Y/n pov

When the dance was over hitoshi and I went to our room. "Im exhausted" I whined as I flopped on the bed, he quietly sat next to me and laid down next to me, "why do you like me" he suddenly said. "Because you are a wonderful person, and you are so nice to me" I turned to my side so I could see his face, "but I have a villains quirk, what if I become a villain, I don't deserve you and your love" a tear fell down his cheek. I wiped the tear off of his cheek "hitoshi you deserve all the love in this world and you will be a great pro hero one day" I grabbed his hand "how can you be so sure" he cried and tried to pull his hand off of mine but I just strengthened my grip "we'll do this together we will both become pro heroes, ok?" I calmly said "ok" he hesitantly answered. He nuzzled his face to my neck and fell asleep. "good night hitoshi" I whispered and kissed his head, after that I fell asleep too.

The next morning I woke up to sunlight hitting my face, when I opened my eyes I noticed that hitoshi had already got up, I figured that he probably was taking a shower so I got up and decided to pick an outfit. 'What should I wear, something warm but stylish' I thought to myself, I picked a blue sweater that had a black flame print and a pare of black skinny jeans. I took off my shirt and picked up the sweater suddenly I felt two cold hands wrap around my waist and pulling me back, "you are so warm" hitoshi mumbled his raspy voice sent chills up my spine. I freed myself from his hug and turned around he stood the re with only a towel on his waist his hair dripping water, I just stared at him "so you like what you see huh?" he smirked "I mean i-" I mumbled "because you have pretty nice boobies there" he playfully said "oh for fucks sake!" I threw him with the sweater, he laughed like a little kid while I tried to get the sweater from him.

After we both had changed we headed downstairs, "Ok as I mentioned earlier today we are going to explore Juneau the capital of Alaska!" momo announced, everyone was exited. "Ok so let's go the buss is waiting" she said and started walking outside, we followed her outside. There was a huge buss waiting for us at the front yard.