just someone I know

y/n pov

When we got to the parking lot of the dorm building we said goodbye to eachother. I walked into the building and saw some of the class boys sitting in the livingroom area. "y/n! where have you been the whole day?" kirishima sounded kinda worried as he,midoriya and kaminari rushed over to me, "I was with a friend of mine" I answered a bit confused. "we were worried, even bakugo was worried" kaminari said. "I don't worry about anyone so shut the fuck up pikatchu!" bakugo shouted from the back with small explosions coming from his hands, "stop it kaccan!" midoriya shouted with a worried tone. "shut up deku or do you wanna die too!?" bakugo yelled, and iida started lecturing bakugo about bad behavior. I let out a quiet laugh and headed upstairs to my room. As I passed jiro's room the door quickly opened and someone yanked me in.

It was dark but then the light was turned on, I saw every girl from our class sitting on the floor jiro included. "Take a seat" mina said in a serious tone, I sat down in between hagakure and tsuy. "Ok what's going on?" I asked confused and a bit worried. "We know" jiro said, "Im sorry but what exactly?" I asked even more confused because I literally had nothing to hide. "Why didn't you tell us you had a boyfriend y/n!" all of the girls shouted at me at the same time. "What, I don't have a boyfriend what's gotten into you today?" I said raising my voice, "but tsuy, momo and I saw you with a boy today" uraraka confessed. "we didn't see his face tho because he was facing the other way and we didn't even see the color of his hair since he was wearing a hood, but he was tall" momo told us. "So who is it? time to confess" jiro said raising her eyebrows, "he's just a friend, nothing more, I promise" I confirmed. "Yeah sure, ok let's make a list of tall and skinny boys at our school" mina said to everyone. 

I watched as the girls added boy after boy to the list, the list had names like todoroki, rikido and even iida but shinsou wasn't mentioned even once. "aw man this is impossible there are too many guys at this school" mina said as she threw herself to jiro's bed. "what if I told you that he's my plus one to the party tomorrow" I said smirking, "omg really, did you hear that we get to meet y/n's boyfriend!" jiro shouted happily. "he's not my boyfriend" I muttered, "ok,ok we get to meet y/n's boy friend" she shouted and all the girls started talking about who it could be and what they were going to wear tomorrow.