let's get out of here

y/n pov

"I told you to stay away from him, why didn't you listen to me, he's dangerous do you hear me?" mina raised her voice at me. "dangerous? you've got to be kidding me, he's one of the nicest and sweetest people I know, and you would know that too if you gave him a chance!" I shouted at her, the expression on her face changed to a kind one, she sighed "Im sorry y/n, I've just heard too much shit about him, it was easier to belive it and avoid him than taking a risk of getting brainwashed" she said and looked ashamed "don't apologize me you silly girl, apologize him" I said "Im sorry shinsou I hope you can forgive me, if y/n says that you are a good person then you really must be one" she said looking at him with an apologetic expression on her face. "Its fine I understand, with my quirk I would be able to do all sorts of evil things, but that's something that I don't want to do, I want to be a great pro hero and that's why Im working hard and training every day to become better" as he aid that there was a glow in his eyes a glow I had never seen in them before. "Its good to know that you're not anything like the person that I thought you were"uraraka said. "weelll let's give these two lovebirds some time alone" jiro said smirking and pushed everyone back in. "Jiro! you know very well that he's not my boyfriend!" I shouted after her, shinsou just let out a small laugh. 

It was dark outside we sat by the pool talking and I rested my head on his shoulder. "Let's get out of here" he suddenly said and got up, I got up too and he held my hand as he led me to his car trough the house, we sat down and he started driving. "Where are we going shinsou?" I asked him while looking out of the front window. "Im not sure,  so wanna go to my place?" he mumbled  "sure why not" I said happily and turned on the radio. "oh and call me hitoshi" he said looking at the road.