Nightblood

Luisa

As dawn struck, the sight of tan tents had barricaded Camp Jaha with the largest shelter across the front gates. Civilians were nervously exclaiming at Jaha and Abby about the being in the Grounders' presence and their threat to execute them.

"If you'd only let us leave," Jaha huffed, walking past Luisa when a guard called him. Everyone crowed at the gates at the sight of two riders that approached with a message.

"The Commander wants to speak with the daughter of Kane," his muffled voice under the skulled mask spoke. "She is not our leader," Jaha told him. The rider drew his sword and pointed it at Jaha to answer the request. All of their heads turned and faced her making her eyebrows raise.

"What are you going to do now, Sweet Kane?" Bellamy questioned. "She killed my father and now she wants to speak with me?" she muttered to herself, with a small exhale. "Fine." "Don't say anything that will get us killed," Abby pointed out and she glared at her.

"Meet us at the dropship, take Abby and a few guards," she whispered to Bellamy. Her eyes contacted Clarke and they approached the riders.

"You ask for one, you take both of us," she snarled and the horses huffed in her face before they turned. From the corner of her eye, she saw the blonde look back at the camp but Luisa kept her head forward as they trailed behind the riders across the field.

Grounders chattered in disgust at their arrival as one led them to the largest tent. A man pointed their spear at her and she stayed still, keeping her eyes locked on his as the tip pierced her abdomen. "Any slight movement between the two of you, you will be dead," he spoke. "Ai laik Luisa kom Skaikru en ai gaf gouthru klir," she said perfectly. He noticed her blood had tainted the spear and he respectfully stepped back.

Clarke entered the tent first and she went in after to see a woman around their age sitting on a throne. Small portions of her brown hair were in braids, tied in the back as the rest fell against the shoulder plate with a dark orange velvet trail. A leg was crossed over the other in black boots with another trail-like cape. Her green eyes were clear under the black paint as she stared at them, twirling a knife in her hand.

Luisa checked her surroundings of only one exit and animal felt, weapons, and a map across the table decorated the room.

Besides the Commander, a dark-skinned woman who intimidated her the most, stared viscously with the tattoos on her face. She had a hand on her sword as if she was ready to kill them but only with an order.

She admired the woman empowerment to have men bow our her feet but she couldn't let that overwhelm her as she stood like a soldier if the chancellor came in. Diana Sydney had been a leading inspiration but she hoped the Commander wasn't crazy.

Beside her, Clarke kept switching the leg she was standing on and Luisa knew she was nervous. The twirling knife was finally set down and Luisa took a breath.

"Which one of you is the daughter of Kane," the one on the right spoke. She wondered why the Commander wasn't speaking as she picked up the dagger again; maybe she was a listener.

"This is Luisa," Clarke introduced when she couldn't talk. "I'm Clarke." "You're the one who killed three hundred of my people." "You sent them there to die," Clarke replied. "Then why haven't you left when you were asked? Do you wish to feel our wrath?" the woman questioned, letting her thick voice spark energy in Luisa.

"Because we have a common enemy," she finally said, hearing Clarke release a breath. "The Mountain Men. Both of our people are trapped there to benefit them to live on the ground. When they finish their tests, they will come above and wipe us all out. No one will feel your wrath, we will feel theirs." She was about to say something when the one on the throne raised a hand to silence.