Running Out of Time

Cage

Cage dropped the syringe for the Cerberus Project on the ground between the doors. He stared at the openness and could remember the green apple that scented her hair.

Why did she leave him? He could have used the syringe to make her stay but he didn't want her to be a Reaper. Watching her leave was his way of saying goodbye. He couldn't have someone beautiful, kind, and strong like her. He couldn't be with her if his determination vetoed everything else.

He closed the outer door and the carbon sprayed him down before he returned to the command center.

"What happened?" he asked Emerson. "The children are gone," he explained. "They have to somewhere around the facility hiding in citizens' homes that don't agree with us." "Then find them, send all units to find them and we'll finish them all."

Bellamy

Bellamy knocked the secret melody on a door and Maya's father, Vincent opened it, letting him in where all the delinquents were hiding.

"My key card stopped working," he told them, tossing it in the trash. "They've probably changed the access codes again," Vincent told him. "Try and get another one."

"Bellamy," Raven called out and he clicked his earpiece. "Have you found the pipes to the acid fog? We can't attack if that's still up." "I'm on it," he said, leaving the room. "And Raven, tell me when Luisa makes it back." "Wait-what?" He cut her off before she could ask any more questions and he started heading for the pipelines.

"Hey," a guard, Graza called out and he stopped with a pivot. "Where's your name tag?" "Oh, I'm getting a new one. It got lost," Bellamy said smoothly. "Have you seen Lovejoy?" the other guard asked. "No," he responded. The guard lifted his walkie and said, "We found the suspect."

Bellamy threw a punch at Garza and kicked the other guard into the wall. He found a key card in the pocket and dashed for the pipelines. "Raven!" he whispered shouted. "They know." "Okay, just tell me when you reach the area, and Luisa's fine."

Raven

"Why did you just lie?" Wick questioned, hovering over her shoulder and Raven nudged him away. "He needs a clear mind to work," she said. "I didn't even know she was gone after the bomb."

"Okay," Wick exhaled. "I tried to map out Bellamy's explanation of the acidic pipelines and he should be able to do it by lowering the pressure before turning it off."

Raven patted his shoulder to continue the thinking and she limped outside in search of Luisa. Abby and Jackson were catering to the wounded and tried to avoid Kane so he wouldn't stress about the well-being of his daughter.

She left the Ark to clouded skies where the Guard were cocking guns for the war with Grounders against Mount Weather. She grabbed Clarke's attention and she approached her.

"Shouldn't you be on the radio?" Clarke questioned and she nodded, distractingly looking into the distance. "Keep an eye out," she told her. "Bellamy said Luisa's coming back." "What? She escaped?" Clarke asked and she nodded.

Luisa

Luisa tripped over a branch and her palm scrapped on a piece of wood. No one was behind her but she felt like she was being chased. She didn't have enough time to walk back to camp so sprinting was the best choice.

Her heart plummeted when she passed a tree and big arms wrapped her body, pulling her to the side. She elbowed them in the jaw and brought them to their knees to snap their neck but she stopped to see the green eyes staring at her.

"What the hell!" she exclaimed angrily, stepping back as he stood. "I saw what happened in Tondc," he said. "And the Mountain Men take you. I'm surprised you escaped. No one escapes them." "Second time," his voice cracked as she backed away.