Only One

Lexa

"Heda," a guard called out and Lexa lifted her head. "Emo don trana teik Adheda sonraun au bilaik maunon" (An attempt was made in Adheda's life by the Mountain Men) Lexa quickly stood, pulling her arms behind her back, "En kiken?" (Is she alive)

His nod made her exhale and she looked up again, "Hashta Klark?" (And Clarke?) "En kiken. Ain goch op wan," (she's alive. A guard is dead) "Sen op Indra setnes emo" (Send Indra to watch them) she ordered.

Lexa nodded and she waved a hand for him to leave. She sat back down, staring at the candles that lit the underground station. Knowing that the two people she cared for were safe made her feel calm.

————————

Clarke

Clarke stared at Emerson whose blue eyes were locked on hers. She glanced at his blood schematics that Jackson had pulled up and read the inhumane types.

The Mountain Men had started on her friends and still wanted Luisa's blood. How could her blood save them?

She turned and went to the communications room to find Raven was still waiting on Bellamy to contact them. "Anything?" she asked and Raven shook her head. Her head perked up when Luisa entered and leaned in the wall.

"Major Bird," a voice cracked and their eyes widened. "Bird." "Bellamy," Raven spoke, focusing the connection. "Raven," he said and she handed the microphone to Clarke. "Bellamy," she exhaled. "Hey, Princess."

Two of the Big Three close in the circle as he explained the situation of the delinquents being locked up. He figured they were moving in on them to drain their blood and repeated about wanting Luisa's blood.

"So get them out," she snapped. "It's not that easy, I have to keep my cover," he explained. "Then start with turning off the acid fog so they don't kill the rest of us," she told him. "And try to get the Grounders out through the Reaper tunnels."

She heard him hum a yes when Octavia entered, grabbing the radio. "Hey Bell," she greeted. "Octavia," he stretched out with a small sigh. "Lincoln... he took the drug." There was clutter on the other end and the radio silenced and they back away.

Clarke returned to the airlock to see Emerson standing. "Dress up," she ordered. "What do you think you're doing?" Abby exclaimed. "He's going to be a message," she explained. "You're not doing anything, I'm the chancellor," her mouth said firmly. "You may be the chancellor, but I'm in charge," she huffed.

She pivoted to Emerson who was done putting on his suit and she opened the lock, stepping inside. She held a gun to his head and he stumbled back. She grabbed his air tank and depressed the oxygen. "You'll have enough air to make it back," she told him and motioned him to move.

She kept the firearm pointed at him as she led him out of the camp. "Just hope you won't die," she said, pushing him. When the gate closed, she watched him sprint across the field and disappear into the woods.

Clarke turned and high-fived Luisa's hand when Kane approached them. "You two may work together but one will rise above the other," he said and her daughter patted his shoulder, walking past him.

Luisa

"Adheda," Indra's voice called out and she turned to see her and a few soldiers standing beside her and she returned to the gate that opened.