Tondc

Luisa

Forgiveness, could Luisa ever imagine. Her arms were tightly wrapped around Clarke as she sniffled into her shoulder. Her chin was pressed against the blonde hair as the guards hurried them to move and they walked side by side.

Octavia had grouped with the two as they followed the cart that had Finn's mummified body. Lincoln had given her a small smile that made her feel comfortable being welcomed back but Bellamy and Raven were the ones who hadn't settled on her presence. She didn't expect them to, especially Raven but she knew it was going to take a while.

No communication was needed as they reached the perimeter of Tondc. They were ordered to remove their weapons and her father eyed them it was okay and she pulled out her sword, tossing it into the pile. Gustus patted down Raven and removed her weaponry that was hidden in every snip of clothes.

When they'd finished, the white horse Lexa was riding crossed the gate and the villagers were cheering her name as she waved. But the moment Skaikru entered, they shouted at them with hate taunting their voices and told them to leave their home.

"Adheda!" a villager called out and the word got around as they started yelling. The way they chanted her name was as if she was a goddess who provided them with food during the famine, but all she did was bring them justice for the massacre.

Luisa eyed Lexa who was smiling and she rolled her eyes. A punch was thrown across Bellamy's cheek and he stumbled back. "Ai drop seingeda" (I lost my family) he spat. Bellamy didn't fight back but Gustus held the man in a headlock.

"Had op," Lexa spoke, getting off her horse. Gustus slowly retreated and stood beside her. "Skaikru en Trikru ogeda" (Sky People and Tree People together) she announced and chatter spread around. "Taik en o wan" (accept it or die) There were a few nods of agreement and Lexa raised a hand for them to place the body on the funeral pyre.

Clarke

Clarke had to forgive her. Yes, Luisa killed someone who she loved but she had to get over it for someone she knew her entire life. They were sisters.

The Commander motioned for someone to set the fire and Luisa eyed her that she should do it. Clarke stepped on the ladder that led to the top around the pyre.

As Lexa gave a eulogy for both Finn and the ones from the massacre, she passed a torch and Clarke held the stick in her hand, glancing at the flame. She felt the eyes of everyone watching her as the speech ended and she said, "Yu gonplei ste odon," before lighting the pyre.

The scent of burning flesh filled the air with a faint of sap from the wood as she stared at the burial bonfire. Finn's body wrap finally caught on fire and she fell into a deadly trance.

"Love is weakness, Clarke," Lexa spoke, snapping her into reality. "If love is weakness, we wouldn't be where we are now," she answered. The fire was set out and smoke filled the air as the wind blew, scenting everywhere with smoke.

"I've been in your position before," she began. "My friend, Costia was killed by Ice Nation because they believed she had information about me." "Did they get anything?" Clarke asked, glancing at her. "No," she shook her head with a dry smile. "They cut her head off and delivered it to my bed."

"You put someone you love in danger," Clarke told her. "Therefore, love is weakness," Lexa said. "If you continue to do that, everyone you know will die."