Propostions

Luisa

Octavia decided to stay with Lincoln as both groups of people returned to the clearing. Luisa straggled in the back by herself, seeing the backs of their heads, and kept replaying the color of the Commander's blood in her head and the name she'd given her:Adheda. She wouldn't consider herself as wise but there was an essence passed from her grandmother to her.

She finally picked up on their names after not being told. Lexa was the Commander, her right hand was Gustus, and her war chief was Indra.

The Guard went back to camp, leaving her and Clarke to go with Lexa into the tent. Indra sat in the corner to watch if they were going to pull a weapon on their leader.

"When do we start?" Clarke asked as she sat on her throne. She tilted her head and eyed Luisa then back to the blonde. "Bring me the one they call Finn," she said.

Luisa released her stance, putting her arms to the side. "Because he killed those people in the village," she figured with an exhale. "A massacre in Tondc," Indra said. "And they said you threatened his life for theirs, you really are Adheda."

"What do you want from Finn?" Clarke questioned agitatedly. "I thought the Reaper exchange was good enough." "I want him and then we can start," Lexa said. "He will feel the pain of eighteen deaths," Indra told them.

"But-" "At least they're not trying to kill eighteen of our people," Luisa cut Clarke off. "You understand the meaning of jus drein jus daun," Indra hummed. "Blood must have blood." She felt a hand tighten on her wrist and Clarke pulled her out.

"We are not giving them Finn, we've already punished him enough," Clarke said. "He killed eighteen people, Clarke," she exclaimed. "Of course they're going to want justice. If he wasn't pardoned with our people, he would get shock lashed."

Her blue eyes glistened with water and her head tilted desperately. "Fine, I'll convince them that their people don't matter," she snapped, going inside.

Lexa's head lifted at her presence and Luisa exhaled. "We're not giving him over," she said plainly. Her arms were held behind her back and she tried not to look in her eyes as her boots clicked together.

"You will-" "Indra," Lexa silenced her. Her legs uncrossed but she didn't rise from her throne. "Is that your decision or Clarke's?" she asked and their eyes met. "If I give up Finn, everyone will hate me," Luisa let out. "That's the part of being a leader," Lexa told her.

She made a sharp inhale and held two fingers. Two requests for Finn. The first one was for the corpse of her father and the second was for the caveman, only to thank him for saving her. Even though she didn't know his name, the way she described him made sense to Lexa and she nodded as if she knew who was being asked for.

"Deal," Lexa said. Luisa nodded with a pivot without glancing at Indra and left the tent. Clarke lifted her head and she told her that they're not going to kill Finn but they still want him.

"He can handle torture if that's what they want," Clarke said as they went back to camp. "He can handle it."

The gate opened and civilians surround them, interrogating the two on what happened as security led them into the Ark. They were taken to a room, and Jaha and Abby walked in.

"Tell us everything," Jaha demanded. "We have a deal with them unless..." Luisa trailed off. "We give up Finn for the massacre in Tondc." "But only for torture and he'll come back," Clarke added quickly. "And you trust them?" he asked. "If Lexa gives my father's body back, then yes, I trust her," she said.

"What if he dies in the process?" Abby questioned. "Murphy survived being tortured," Luisa pointed out. "They will get their pay and Finn is released," Clarke said.