Jus Drein Jus Daun

Luisa

Luisa marched with the united army beside Indra and Octavia. She looked around for Clarke and figured she was with Lexa. She put a hand behind her back to check the placement of her sword that it was there.

"No war paint?" Octavia questioned and Luisa looked at the black lines that sketched her face. "When I need to wear it," she answered even though she'd never thought about it.

"Heda will mark you," Indra told her. "She gave you your name." "Well I think it should have meaning to me," Luisa said. "Like a tattoo."

"Adheda," a Grounder called out and she turned. He motioned for her to come and she did, following him into a nearby tent as the rest continued the march. Inside, Lexa and Clarke wearing dark blue leather were talking with Monroe and Miller's dad, David.

"The plan is only a rescue mission, both of our people," Clarke began. "There are four teams: Raven and Wick at the dams, Indra and Octavia to extract Grounders through the tunnels, Bellamy and the forty-seven, and Luisa and me at the front." "When Raven and Wick take down the power for a minute, we open the door," David said.

"Is that it?" Monroe questioned. "Sounds simple but something will go wrong," Luisa said. "But high hopes." Lexa went outside and followed to see the warriors still matching toward Mount Weather.

"Jus drein jus daun!" She shouted, lifting her sword. Indra spotted them and repeated the sentence until they chanted it. "Jus drein jus daun, Klark," Luisa told her and they joined the war cry.

Octavia

Octavia, Indra, Jackson, and a few others reached the Reaper tunnels using Lincoln's map. She was upset that he wasn't in their group but proud that he had healed to be above ground with the rest of the army.

"The door is right around the corner," Jackson said. When they turned, a group of Reapers snarled at their presence. The Guard began to shoot at them and they fell. "Stop!" Octavia shouted and they held their fire. The Reapers ran to attack but Jackson turned on the tone generator giving them a chance to sedate them. "We can save them after," she said, continuing down the tunnels.

Raven

Raven and Wick finished setting a bomb on a turbine and they went for the next. "When we get everyone, we can go back to camp," she said with a faint smile but he didn't say anything.

Their heads perked up when the sound of a radio crackled and Wick stood. She stayed crouched behind the turbine, working on the explosive as he went up the stairs. He placed a finger on his lip and slowly opened the door.

As he looked down the hallway, a guard tackled him and they tumbled down the stairs. Raven limped for the other door to lock it when another guard entered, slamming her into the ground. He went to help the other guard when Wick shot the two and she checked the leg brace to find it broken, pulling it off.

"Crap," she sighed. His eyes found her staring at the fractured bomb and he frustratedly slammed a fist on the ground. "We can't get the door open," she said. "Only four of the turbines will blow and I don't know if the power will go out." "We still have to try," he exhaled, going to fix in the rest.

He nodded at her and she held the detonator in her hand when guards piled in. They eyed each other, putting their hands up and slowly back away from the turbines as the guards got closer. "Drop it!" one exclaimed and she did, quickly stepping on the button and everything exploded.

Luisa

In front of the Mount Weather steel door, the army stood there waiting for the power to go out. The white lights flickered off and Lexa raised her sword for them to set the bomb.