Chapter one:

I stared at the package on the porch of my apartment. Instantly I knew who it was from and my heart rate sped up. Adam Rayne. Famous country singer, and I was his mistress.

As I brought the package into my small living room, I couldn't help but feel the anxiety eating at my stomach. I grabbed my box knife and opened the box and instantly found the note.

Wear this and be ready by 8 o'clock. You will not be home all weekend so bring a bag with clothes.
-Adam

I smiled and pulled out the emerald green dress and silver stiletto heels. Adam spoiled me. I already had a closet full of clothes he has bought me. Under the dress was a black lace bra and a black lace g-string. He wanted me nearly naked under my dress.

My eyes locked on the clock. 6:45 pm. I grabbed the clothes and laid them out on the bed, then went and took a shower. I shaved my armpits, legs and my womanhood and washed my hair and the rest of my body and shut off the water. I dried off and returned to my bedroom, and pulled on the outfit Adam wanted me in. It ended just above my knees in the front and touched the floor in the back. The layers made my breasts stick out and my ass seem even bigger and rounder.

As I walked into the bathroom I checked my phone and saw a text message from Adam.

Adam: Did you get the package?

Me: I did. It's beautiful. Most have cost a pretty penny.

Adam: meh. Don't worry about it. It'll look better on you than anyone else.

Me: aww thank you handsome ;) so what's the plans for tonight?

Adam: you will see when I get there. Now finish getting your sexy ass ready. You got a half hour.

Me: alright. See you soon.

I set my phone down and curled my hair, framing it around my face then did my makeup. My eyeshadow was blue and I framed my eyes with black eyeliner and mascara and finished the look off with some clear lipgloss to make my lips shiny and kissable. Just as I finished the doorbell rang.

I was one of those women who can walk in high heels, no matter how high they are and I skipped to the door and swung it open. My knees shook as I looked up at Adam. He looked sexy and amazing in his tight blue wrangler jeans and black western shirt. A black cowboy hat hid his blonde hair but I knew it was ruffled and sexy. His black Cowboy boots clicked as he walked into my apartment and looked around.

"You need a bigger place." He said with his southern drawl and my insides melted.

"I can't afford one right now. I'm barely making enough to stay here. Let alone eat." I barely whispered the last sentence.

"You what?" He said and looked at me, then went and looked in my kitchen, where there wasn't really any food. "What the hell? Are you not eating?"

"Like I said I can barely afford to live here. I may have to move." I said and looked down at my feet then left the room to grab my black purse and bag from my bedroom.

"You're going on the road with me." He said as he just came into my bedroom and looked around.

"I can't. What about my job?" I asked as I faced him.

"I'll pay you. You can be my personal assistant." He said and then looked at me. "Come here. I want a taste of those delicious lips."

"Which ones?" I giggled as I stepped closer and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Both." He practically growled in my ear and gently sucked then kissed to my lips and gently proved them with his tongue until I opened my lips with a sigh and our tongues battled for dominance. "God I want you now."

"I'm all yours." I whispered and he instantly tugged my dress up and rubbed his fingers against my pussy. My moan filled the bedroom and then he unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. I but my lip as he moved my g-string to the side and pulled me into his lap and slammed me down onto his cock.

I moaned and he grabbed my hips hard, not letting me move while I adjusted to his girth. He was maybe 9 to 10 inches long and at least 2 to 3 inches thick. So to say he filled me up was an understatement. His gasps for breath were music to my ears as he started to trust up into me and I couldn't hold in my orgasm. I came all over his cock and he groaned and thrust harder, sending his cock deep just as he bit my throat and came deep inside of me.

"God woman. What do you do to me?" He growled softly against my neck as he helped me get up slowly and I walked into the bathroom to clean myself up. Adam followed and we both cleaned up and adjusted our clothes and I touched up my hair and make up before smiling up at him.

"I don't know. What do I do to you?" I whispered as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"You are insatiable." He said and threw his head back in mock agony.

"Only with you." I said and it wasn't a lie. I gave this man my virginity and became his mistress nearly two years ago. And it's been an amazing two years. He's so sweet and caring. And his fiancée hasn't caught on yet.

"Better be only with me. We leave for my next tour in four days. Can you have your stuff packed and ready to go by then?" He asked as he looked around and noticed how little of stuff I actually have.

"Yeah I can." I said and went back to my room to grab my weekend bag and purse. "Where will I put all my stuff while we are on tour?"

"My house in Nashville. No one will know you're there except my maids. And my body guards. Will you be okay with your stuff being moved there?" He asked as we walked out to his car and he helped me into the backseat and followed.

"That's fine." I said. Nashville was only a little under 3 hours away, since I'm in Knoxville. "Are you sure your wife won't find out?"

"I'll tell her you're my personal assistant and that I needed you to live with me so that I can get more work done." He said and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. It was June so the weather was warm and comfortable. "So it's all settled then. When I drop you off on Sunday you will pack your stuff and move in with me."

"I guess it will help me. Plus I'll be closer to you." I said and smiled at him. "You're so sweet to me."

"Rest, my dear. We have a long drive." He said and tucked me against his chest. I dozed off wrapped in the comfort of his arms.