~8~

"Hey there you are glad to see you are back on your feet!" it was Hermione.

"Oh thanks" 

"Hey what's wrong?"

"Nothing just still recovering" I lied. "Hey I'll catch up with you in a bit"

"Ok don't leave me waiting too long" she chuckles.

I walk over to the Slytherin table (where I'm supposed to be). I see Draco. He is sitting with some of his friends. He doesn't look okand he looks so deep is in thoughts.

"Draco," I said very shighly.

"He didn't look up and that's when I knew something wasn't right.

"Draco.."

He looked up, and he looked very surprised. I sat beside him. Crabbe and Goyle made way.

"I know something is wrong."

He still said nothing. I tried to touch his hand but as soon as I did he brushed it off.

"Draco talk to m-"

"We can't be together" he said.

I didn't understand

"What about what we sai-"

"I know what we said to each other a day ago Nadia I am not stupid" he snapped

"Ok well would you like to talk-"

"No, I don't need your help.. And I don't need you"

What the hell was going on, what did I do wrong?

I took him from his seat to talk somewhere private.

He reluctantly came along. I walked him out to the hall where no one was around because it was supper time.

"What is wrong Drac-"

"Everything! You and me we can't be together because I am not losing you. I can't deal with the pain. You are such a good person and all I bring is destruction so we can not be together"

"But you said-"

"I know what I said Nadia!" he snapped at me harder this time than he did last time.

"Draco- please don't do this it can work have you forgotten about the mar-"

"NO I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN YOU THINK I AM A BLOODY IDIOT NADIA!"

I didn't say anything. I stood there trying to hold back my tears. I couldn't.

I said my spell to make my mark appear.

"IT THIS WHAT YOU ARE AFRAID OF!" I put my arm right in front of his face.

"IS IT!" I screamed at him.

"Nadia you don't understand the dangers that it comes with!" he screamed back

I didn't say anything, I stayed silent.

"Draco- please"

"NO, stay away from me I don't need this or you in my life I don't need you or your help so leave and get out of my life"

I didn't move, I just stared at him, tears streaming down my face. He shoved me aside and left without another word. I didn't know what to think. I had nothing to say I stood there alone in the dark empty hallway broken and frozen, what have I done.

Nadia's POV

The night was so magical until I started getting tipsy then I really went off the rails. I remember Draco coming up to talk to me and we went out together to the dock. H elloked handsome even if I was tipsy I could still see his beautiful face, his husky eyes, the light blue mixed with grey, perfect. We talked about families and problems in our life, I opened up to him and then without thinking told him about the death of my parents. I showed him my mark and he had never looked so worried and shocked then I have ever seen him before. He showed me his mark and found out just then I was a death eater as well. I couldnt believe this, everythig was getting harder ands harder by the minute. I cried and we kissed and then Cedric came out. Shoot I had forgotten to tell him I was going out he must have been so worried. I felt horrible for leaving him alone but I couldnt even explain myself before he and Draco were fighting and screaming spells at each other. The next thing I knew is seeing Draco in pain and bleeding, my hands with his blood before Professors came our to help him and I black out. I can't even remember how it happened or why I blacked out but I woke up in the hospital wing and Hermionie had told me I have been out for 2 days. I didn't know what to say I asled for Draco and how he was but they left and I rested my eyes and was thinking of Draco and what had happened my head hurt hurt so much as I drifted off. I wake up a minute or to later and see Draco walking in and I instnaletly perk up. He sat and kissed me asking how I was. Later he told me about his task and what he must do, I really didn't know what to say but I comforted him and told him I loved him. He left moments after. The next day I go to find him and he looks very worried and pale and scared, right away I could tell he was upset. I asked him what was wrong and he turned away and shut me out. I asked again and this time he got mad and started yelling out at me. He tells me to stay away from him. What did I do wrong I was there for him, comforting him, I knew I was a fool, he wasn'y loveable, I am a fool, he wouldn't care even if I dropped dead. I hated him. I was so stupid to think that he actually cared for me. I was a fool to let a guy like him fool me into having feelings for him.

END of Naida's POV

Draco's POV:

The night of the Yule Ball was magical. Nadia Looked so elegant and everything about her was perfect. That night we sat together outside and she told me many things, things she trusted me with, I was scared but didn't want to tell her that. She trusted me and I honestly didn't know how to react but I kept a strong face on for her. She was hurt and broken just like me. The next thing I knew I was in a battle with Cedric Diggory. The next thing I heard was screams coming from Nadia. She was the last thing I saw before I blacked out. I was fine the next day, a little stiff but much better than Nadia was. I was told she was passed out and every night I would visit her of course she didn't know. I was so worried about her and that's what scared me, that I cared for her, I knew that it wasn't okay for us to be together. She is full of kindness and sympathy for me and that she cared too much for me. When she woke up I had to visit her one last time and tell her how I really felt before it was too late. The next day I saw her and she looked tired and worn out. It broke my heart but I then realized I can't be around her any longer, that I needed to let her go....

She came up to me and asked;

"What is wrong Drac-"

I cut her off because I couldn't bear it.

"Everything! You and me we can't be together because I am not losing you. I can't deal with the pain. You are such a good person and all I bring is destruction so we can not be together" it killed me to say this, I couldn't believe it... I was about to lose the one I loved most...

I said horrible thighs to her that I wish I never said but it had to be done. She told me we could get through it together and yelled at me about her mark the very same one I had and asked me if I was afraid. I was but I couldn't tell her that.

"NO, stay away from me I don't need this or you in my life I don't need you or your help so leave"

Was the last thing I said to her. It felt like a thousand daggers in my heart, I loved her but needed to let her go.

End of Draco POV.