~12~

We stood there with tears in our eyes like it was a routine. We eventually moved to the bed and sat down together. His head fell on my shoulder. I kissed his hair. It was a little wavy but still perfect. He smelt like home and it was comforting his touch was so comforting.

"Nadia I-"

He looked up but before he could say another word I kissed him on the lips very softly and whispered in his ear;

"I understand you don't have to say another word. You did what you thought was right even if that meant you had to let someone you loved deeply go."

A tear rolled down his cheek and I wiped it away and kissed his cheek.

"We better go downstairs or your parents will start to get anxious" I chuckled with tears still streaming down my face.

He nodded and we went downstairs together.

I stopped him and said;

"Draco"

"Yes"

"No matter what news I hear tonight whether it be about you or me I am here for you and we are together."

He kissed my cheek and walked down the rest of the stairs.

"Nice to see you two together" said Narcissa.

We smiled at each other and joined his family for super.

At the table Lucius Malfoy asked;

"So when did you and Draco meet?"

I looked at Draco.

"We met on the train to Hogwarts, at first I was cruel to her and teased her but only because I had feelings for her. We had classes together and my feelings grew for her, and at the Yule Ball that's when I knew, I love her."
With those last words Lucius glared at Narcissa and Draco, then me. I felt uneasy. Damn you Draco why did you have to say those last words especially in front of your dad.

"In love" he said through his teeth

"Yes and I won't deny it" Draco snapped.

"Does she know?" Lucius responded.

"Yes she knows-" said Draco.

It was silent when Lucius broke the silence once again.

" What do you think of it Nadia?" he asked with the same smirk that Draco had on his face the first day I met him. I didn't understand why it was so calm... It made me feel uneasy, the conversation seemed almost rehearsed...

"I am ok with it, it doesn't bother me becau-"

I looked at Draco and nodded his head.

"Because" Lucius snapped.

I rolled up my sleeve and said my spell that made my mark visible.

Lucius and Narcissa stare at me. I felt uneasy once again.

"Does the Dark Lord know about this? I have never seen you before" Lucius snapped.

I told him what I had told Draco at the Yule Ball, how I had no idea why I have the mark, my parents being killed in front of me I might have said too much but I didn't care anymore.

Narcissa and Lucius didn't say a word but looked shocked. The rest of the dinner was silent. And Narcissa and Lucius left the room. I looked at Draco but he said nothing.