~11~

Before I knew it I was in front of Malfoy Manor. It was huge, no enormous, I have never seen a house this big in my whole life. I knocked on the big doors that tower above me. The door was so hard that it hurt my knuckles to knock.

A man stood at the door, his hair long and blonde he was very tall with a strict look on his face. He did not look surprised at all with that he said;

"Nadia is it?"

"Yes sir that's me"

Without another word he led me in. I followed him down the long hallways and in front stands none other than Draco and his mother Narcissa. Narcissa had a much calmer welcoming face then Lucius did.

"You must be Nadia, I'm Narcissa Malfoy"
I shook her hand and said "nice to meet you miss Malfoy"

I stared at Draco but did not say a word.

"Would you like something to eat Nadia we are about to have super."

"Um yes please."

"Draco, can you please show Nadia her room?" asked Narcissa.

He stood there in his black suit perfectly fitted and his perfectly parted hair but just stared at me without a word.

"Malfoy" his dad snapped.

"Oh yes um this way Nadia"

I followed him upstairs where there were 4 rooms and it was only the first level of the house.

"Your room is here on the left"

He directed me to the room. It was huge, twice the size of my room at home, a king size bed, beautiful closet, and a study area and my own bathroom.

"Thank you-"

Before I could say another word Draco had grabbed my waist and kissed me each one filled with so much passion but I pulled away. He stared at me. I could feel tears starting to pool in my eyes.

"Draco I can't... This isn't right, we can't not now"

He said nothing but looked at me, his deep blue eyes looked tired and he looked thinner than ever.

He looked at the ground. I asked him

"Draco... Have you been eating and getting enough sleep?"

"Why would you care?" he snapped back.

I walked up to him and took his hands. They were tender and thin.

"I never stopped caring about you Draco, no matter what happened or has happened I never stopped caring about you- and never- stopped loving you."

The words slipped right out of my mouth.

He looked back up at me, still holding his grip tight around my hand and I could see fear in his eyes, he didn't invite me for Christmas holidays he invited for some other reason and I was about to find out.