🔎 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚: 𝕊𝕒𝕗𝕖𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 🔍

Art by Minxei on Twitter

"Uhm... I guess?" You were still trying to comprehend everything that was happening. The girl raised one of her eyebrows at you before she quickly moved from her current chair and pulled you into the ones in front of the fire. She sat down on the opposite one and stared at you.

"You guess?" Was all she asked. You only looked side to side, trying to avoid making eye contact. While doing this, you saw Bubba happily chewing on something where, what you assumed was a detective, had been sitting earlier.

"Yeah? I don't really know what your 'services' are, so I'm not sure if I'm in need of them?" You were starting to get a little scared now. The detective, however, simply furrowed her eyebrows further in confusion. She inhaled deeply before smiling at you.

"Never mind that" You were slightly startled when her accent fell. "I think we're due for some introductions! I'm Amelia Watson, and you?" Her now bubbly demeanour made you smile slightly.

"Uh, I'm (Y/N) (L/N)" You said, chuckling. Amelia gave you a cheeky grin and stood up. You were confused but still smiling, already liking Amelia.

"Can I get you something? Tea? Water?" You just shook your head and Amelia shrugged before walking off. You closed your eyes and rested your feet on the footrest. You hadn't noticed how tired you were, but you were grateful for the warmth of the fire.

A sudden wetness on your hand brought you out of your comfortable silence. You looked to see Bubba happily licking your hand (also, I for those of you wondering, I had no idea Bubba was a hunting terrier. I haven't been able to keep up on their streams lately. So yeah, Bubba is now a hunting terrier from now on).

"Aww, Bubba! You cutie" Bubba's tail wagged rapidly as you affectionately rubbed his ears. Without warning, he jumped up on to your lap before he settled down. He rested his head and closed his eyes, falling asleep.

"It's nice seeing you get along" Amelia said half-heartedly, focusing on not spilling the tea she was carrying.

"Nikki's around here somewhere, and Wellington is probably sulking around the alleyways" She said, setting the tray down on the coffee table. She crossed her legs and picked up one of the cups. You got slightly flushed seeing as you caught a glimpse of her panties.

Amelia noticed and gave you one of her signature gremlin smirks, but she didn't say anything. Instead she opted just to sip on her tea.

"Uhh, on second thought I may have some tea" You muttered nervously. Amelia, still smirking, leaned over and poured another cup of tea and handed it to you. You took a sip to clear your mind. It was good, but there was something a little off about the taste.

"If you're wondering about the taste, it's a secret recipe I made. Maybe I'll tell you about it" Amelia then went silent, contentedly sipping on her tea. You chose to stay silent, too, though you didn't drink the tea as often as she did.

Amelia P.O.V

It's been too long since I talked to them like this. I'd forgotten how fun they were, but something's off...

Eh, it's nothing, let's just enjoy the moment.

How many times had I replayed this exact situation? I'd lost count after 34. So that's at least 34 times I had too- Nope! Don't think about that!