🔎 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛: 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝔻𝕠𝕨𝕟 🔍

Art by victus007 on zerochan

Warnings: Gore somewhere near the end, I'll put I little warning before hand

"(Y/N)... It's time to wake up~" You huffed and buried your face deeper into the pillow, choosing to ignore the voice and stay asleep. There was no way you were willingly getting up from this bed, especially when it was this comfortable.

"Come on! You're mum's probably freaking out about where you are" You whined and clung on to the blankets, not wanting to lose the warmth it provided you. You heard the person mutter something under their breath before you had the blankets violently ripped away from you.

"Up! Now!" Amelia's stern voice finally woke you up. You looked around groggily, slightly confused on your surroundings. Your gaze finally landed on Amelia.

"Good morning sleepy head! Or should I say good evening? You've been out for a little longer than I expected" She held her hand out to you so she could help you get up. As soon as you did, she shoved your clothes into your arms.

"I'll be in outside. Come get me when you're ready to go home" Amelia seemed slightly more reserved, though you weren't sure why. You nodded and Amelia quickly exited and shut the door. You could faintly hear her talking to someone, though you couldn't hear who she was talking or what she was talking about. Regardless, you quickly changed into you clothes and tried your best to fix your bed hair.

As soon as you left the room, Amelia turned around and gave you a small smile. Without saying anything, she slipped her hand in yours and set off at a steady pace down the hall.

"By the way, would you mind keeping me a secret for now? Can't have my identity getting leaked" You nodded and made a noise of affirmation, too caught up on how warm her hand was to speak. Amelia noticed and squeezed your hand.

Amelia ended up taking you out a different tunnel than the one she tried to usher you out the first time. It was further away from your home, but much more well hidden and had little risk of someone finding it.

The walk was silent, though you were smiling the whole way since Amelia didn't once let go of your hand. Though you'd only known Amelia for less than a day, there was something in the back of your mind that kept nagging you that this had happened before.

As soon as you could see your house, Amelia pulled you off the street into a more hidden area. You were confused.

"Look, I can't risk anyone seeing me, so I'm going to have to leave you here" She started, reluctantly letting go of your hand. You flexed your hand and smiled at her.

"Then I bid you farewell, Ame" Amelia smiled at the nickname. She averted her gaze for a second before leaning forward and giving you a quick kiss on the cheek before she disappeared. You rubbed the cheek in a daze before you realised when she let go of your hand she must've slipped something in there.

Looking down, you noticed she had slipped you two pieces of paper. One was another coupon labelled '1 Free Hangout' and the other was an similarly sized piece of paper with her number on it along with a doodle of her in the corner, and what looked like a doodle of you.

You carefully tucked both pieces of paper away and walked the rest of the way back to your house.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" Was the warm welcoming you received from your mother. You kind of expected it, since by the time you got home it was nearing sundown. In a rush, she pulled she inside and locked the door behind you. She didn't say anything else and walked away to the kitchen before you could say anything.