ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟: ℙ𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕆𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕖

Art by victus007 on zerochan

You shrunk back in fear, scared on what would happen to you.

You were kidding yourself. You knew exactly what was going to happen to you. The murderer would do what they did to everyone else. Kill you in some gruesome way before disappearing for a day or two and then striking again. The tilted their head at you once more, lifting up the slightly bloodied hatchet, letting it glint in the sun.

"W-who are you?" You managed to squeak out, feeling tears pricking at the corners of your eyes. The person behind the mask chuckled and let their grip on the hatchet loosen ever so slightly. While they reached up to take off the mask, you tried your best to hobble away as fast as you could. You managed to get into the thick foliage, going off trail so they couldn't follow your footprints. You heard a confused yell, which sounded a lot like... it couldn't be?... How could he? It couldn't be him! It just couldn't!

Now even more scared and confused, you tried your best to stay close-ish to the path so you could follow it. Your foot was giving you hell right now, but you had to stay focussed on your task and get out of here alive.

Every now and then, you'd hear him nearby, muttering about you, which would caused you to freeze and wait for him to pass. You came to a stop when you came across a strip of barren land. Looking left to right, you couldn't see where it would end, and you felt like you were about to pass out from the pain coming from your foot. It was only around 5 metres of empty space, so you were pretty sure you could make it, and you didn't hear him anywhere nearby. Things should be fine, right?

You took your first step on to the dead grass and squinted at the sudden amount of harsh sunlight. You paused, waiting to hear the thud of running footsteps and then the harsh pain of a hatched slicing you open, but it never happened.

You looked around and saw no one, and the only things you could hear was the birds tweeting and the wind in the trees. You calmed down slightly, but you could still feel your heart pounding in your ears. For some reason it just wouldn't calm down, and the hair on the back of your neck.

"Found ya, (Y/N)~" You screamed as the blunt blade of the hatched slammed into your your side, causing you to fall to the side. You weren't sure if it broke the skin or not, all you could feel was a numbing pain. As soon as he tried to strike you a second time, you rolled out of the way despite the pain. As you were laying on your back, you stared at him, and he stared back.

"Dove... Why?" You managed to wheeze out, not noticing the faint trickly of blood coming out of your mouth. Dove stood up straight and laughed. He noticed you weren't laughing and his face turned emotionless.

"Why? You really want to know why?" He furrowed his eyebrows, but lowered the hatchet. Out of nowhere he slammed his foot on to your chest, causing you to cough a small amount of blood. He sighed.

"I love you, (Y/N)! How could you not see that?! I always wanted to spend time with you? I always remembered every little thing you told me, including all of your little crushes over the years?..." He continued to ramble on for what felt like forever, and all that time you felt yourself growing more and more tired, and you were starting to think that yes, the hatchet slice has broken some skin.

Dove's rant was suddenly cut off but two sets of high pitched growling. Out of the bushes, two small hunting terrier latched themselves on to his leg, causing Dove to drop his hatchet right beside your head.

You barely registered Amelia picking you up to the best of her ability without hurting you. She somehow moved fairly quickly with you held in grasp. You groaned in pain and felt Amelia try to adjust her grip on you so you wouldn't be in too much pain.

🎉 You've finished reading 🔎 𝕀𝕟𝕧𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕘𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕤 🔍 (Amelia Watson x !GN!Reader) 🎉